Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_smokesmile.gif
be back ...need to see if tubba wubba ate all her hay already!! That was supposed to last till AM

She does love her scratches but she got a bit testy after...

She's a busy girl tonight....

Oh, forgot to ask...was there any change in her milk test tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn it I just missed the Vanner birth...just saw the little head!!

I love gypsys!!

no change 6.4 sure wish there was...but i think it will change fast when it does..bag was much warmer tonight and I may take her temp tomorrow and see if it drops....I thought she went into attack mode there for a sec LOL

Good night diane, thanks for everything

I saw it Heidi!! another perfect birth!! come on Peanut lets make it a hatric for foalings tonight!!

p.s the COW DOESN"T COUNT!!!

just so you know LOL

the foal is gorgeous! come on Peanut its definatly your turn now!!! another great mummy!! look at her go!!

Oh My god, what a book! I refuse to read it all or I won't be able to watch the girls.

2.30am so I hope you are in bed Heidi. I am here and watching.

Oh My god, what a book! I refuse to read it all or I won't be able to watch the girls.

2.30am so I hope you are in bed Heidi. I am here and watching.

Eagle I think I will head to bed. Just to let you know..Peanut has had about 3 major spasms..where it appears something gives her a quick pinch or a kick and she sort of flips out and bites her side or kicks out. Just gave her more hay ...shes still at 6.4. Thanks so much...enjoy the pictures....lots of cute kids today...I feel alittle left out!!
default_517.gif
Thank Renee

Heidi we will have lots of pictures of your baby tomorrow morning, now go and get your beauty sleep and dream about your black and white filly.
cheekkiss.gif

Well I'm going to say 'well done everyone' - not too many pages to read through this morning! Renee I think you have a problem coz you missed out yesterday evening completely LOL!! Still you must have needed the sleep!
default_yes.gif

Peanut looks just a little fed up and resigned, think she might just be getting a little bit cross with her new baby - all this refusing to make an entry into the world.

Great news about Moonlight, and a gorgeous filly too.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Hopefully Peanut and Suzie were paying attention!

So we are expecting two foals by/over the weekend are we. Anyone else going to do a guess as to colour and sex?

I say Peanut - black and white pinto, and sorry to say but I think it might be the sex that comes from Mars and not from Venus (hate to type the word!)

Suzie - well cant remember the colour of the Daddy, so will say chestnut, which might change colour later, and sex...........really cant decide, possibly filly?

Actually, please Heidi and Cassie, could you do the ring test for us, it would be interesting how accurate it is??

Anna, I tend to agree with you about the mars thing, she is just too grumpy to be carrying ... well you know. It will be black and white though.
laugh.gif

Suzie will have a sorrel and white filly.

I guess we will soon find out but the ring test would be fun to watch
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though there wasnt a whole book to read it still taken me a while.

Peanut is eating now - nice and quiet. Oh well we just have to keep waiting.

Heidi those letters are just precious and I think its so lovely. I had to laugh that the OAP's are bringing their computer to bingo. I could see them shouting FOAL instead of HOUSE
default_biggrin.png

haha ok
default_smile.png
I don't mind as long as its healthy and CUTE!! LOL the father could either be a black and white pinto with blue eyes or a silver bay like Suz!! but Suzie has thrown a chestnut pinto before to the second stallion LOL

not sure what that would be called don't know pinto names sorry LOL

does the ring have to be totally round, I have a signet ring it has a heart on it... will that work?? and what do I have to do again?? sorry LOL

oh sorry Heidi I have taken over your post naughty me!! Peanut still has time to foal tonight!! swishy tail...
default_yes.gif

Woohoo! Caught up!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

And by the sounds of things just in time! What will you do with yourselves when these foals finally show up?

naw poor Peanut and Heidi!! I have faith in both of you!! just wish we could see recent pics! oh well we will keep watching till the day/night of the blesssed event!! when your FILLY comes into this world!!
default_yes.gif

Good Morning, Thanks Ladies,Skiff fed this am ( I asked yes,fed ) so I will finish my coffee and head out. From the looks of things pretty quiet around here,

Latest posts

Back