Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh hehe sorry LOL

YAY For the filly!! Heidi I hope Peanut was watching!!! 8:22pm and Moonlight has a beautiful little FILLY!!!
default_wub.png

p.s Heidi do you have one of those towels?? or is it a shirt?? I WANT ONE!! hehe s

Ok I am off to my Leaba (bed in Irish) and I shouldnt have stayed up this late but was doing some research on driving and got to see a mare foal.

I think you will have to replay it for Suzie and Peanut (maybe they might take a hint)

Peanut loving scratches from Dad, while Mom does the milk test.

Loving her bum scratch on the poo bucket - funny.

Can hardly wait for the reading to see if Peanut is motivated now

that Moonlight reminded her how to get down to business.

Moonlight's got everyone in delivery mode!

My prediction is that Peanut will go anytime from now till Sunday but she WILL foal this weekend for possitive.

haha nice prediction Marty I like it alot.
default_yes.gif

Heidi are you really excited for your foal now?? after seeing Moonlight and her beautiful foal I am SO excited for Suzie to have hers
default_smile.png
Moonlight is such a good mum and I'm hoping Suzie will be the same!! and Peanut!!

its so cute! n healthy n little, I get so excited thinking soon both of us will have one just like it
default_smile.png
hopefully, well different colour of course hehe although I know you wouldn't mind a pinto n I wouldn't mind one either!!
default_smile.png

Well poor Skiff made some wonderful Spaghetti,Meatballs and garlic bread and had to sit by himself for dinner b/c i was having dinner w/Moonlight and didnt want to miss anything. Marty, Connie said the same thing..."by Sunday you will have a foal in your barn"I sure hope so...I keep having these huge highs,like she going to go today to extreme lows..with worry. Its beyond frustrating. I wish you could understand the # of people that call about peanut every day...its beyond belief. We own a couple snack bars that are in 2 over 60 ( ages ) mobile home parks here. So Skiff and I know literaly hundreds of senior citizen that live in these parks. I made the mistake last mo about telling a few People about watching Peanut on MS. Someone posted a couple stories in their weekly newsletter and these seniors think this is the best thing since the wheel. Alot of them dont get out to much...its been too hot for some of these folks so now they are addicted to watching peanut. They take turns bringing computers to Bingo night,card nights, pot luck dinners, they have their grandchildren watching in other states....I get letters from their kids,grandchildren, all just curious and want to know more about peanut. They are planning a peanut party in Dec. for Peanut and the baby at the park...so frankly, Im exhausted from answering Peanuts daily fan mail and worrying.

This is just one note from a girl that was handling a Peanut party....it got to big as they have over 100 people that want to come so they handed over the planning to the activities office and now have to have the party at the park driving range b/c of the # of people...they are actually closing golf for a few hours....unheard of in Fla.

Here is a sample of letters

hi you two and skiff and heidi...

Talked to Jenn today about Peanut and the party- CP/ the Activities office is taking the party and doing it Jen is excited about it...she will be talking to you and Mr Cox to get times and dates in order....we have the Mardi Gras tents to use one to cover food, one to make cover for our "guests of honor"

I suggested only from 3-5 on a weekend day when you and Skiff can both be there and the rec hall can be covered for you as well, and maybe only carrots and apples/ some pretzels and stuff like that...{you can take left over carrots and apples back to barn} the time is good for the little ones not too long and the visitors to meet them will be able to see them...I also suggested a circle of hay around them{ we can get bales from Renauta or Ketterl here, they have cows they feed} and it will make a barrier for the safety of the little ones. The big people can't grab and hug...

"NATURE, LIFE, LOVE AND LAUGHTER"... are gifts to be grateful for...Darlene

and another one

Hi Heidi,

We think Peanut is afraid to be a "mom".

Grandma Sally says to give her some Pitocin.

Hope she hurries up so you can get some sleep!

Watching hopefully,

Malaney and Finn Peterson,

and Grandma Sally Madden

----- Original Message -----

To: Sally Madden

Sent: Friday, July 15

I just think its wild and thank you guys for watching as long as you have.
default_aktion033.gif

Boy, that was a long winded post to answer a single question from poor cassie,

.....no Im not excited...sorry i know i should be, but now Im just a wreck, Im not worried about the foaling..I do believe it will go smooth and that I can handle most things that could happen..but I just want this baby here and I will relax outside the stall once the baby is born. I so appreciate the calls from everyone at MS they are the best.... but this horse has gone into more stage 1 labors than oct o mom!! She has just exhausted me w/her fan mail and emails and I really try to answer every letter B/C some, I can tell, are from young girls that are as sweet as can be and just have lots of questions!!

So if Peanut decides to have this foal on Sunday I will be more than a little happy!! Please let it be Sunday...please please please

Congrats Heidi on bringing so much joy and excitement to so many! I sure hope Peanut and Brittle are up to the fame (maybe fortune) that come with such a long haul on marestare. If you do breed her again maybe she will keep all of this in mind and not hold out so long! Good luck with the foaling

Nancy-I wanted to let you know that all is not lost with your comouter files. I have had issues in the past and 2 years ago my computer had a hard drive failure-I called HP and they told me that all is lost and that another wou ld have to be installed. I cried all night...losing all those pictures! Well in the AM my huby told me to call around and see what could be done...I found a computer guy that pulled all of my old data from the HD. He told me that it can almost always be saved unless due to massive water damage or fire. Just a thought...you might want to research a rescue party
default_biggrin.png

Heidi, I have been a nervous wreck for the last 3 months!!! so I know exactly what you mean!! because this is my first foaling and I don't have a clue of the dates!! its terribly hard for me, having you and Connie to watch your mares has helped me heaps, otherwise I think I would be n majoy depression LOL

so thankyou, and thankyou all you marestarers for helping watch my Suzie as well,

I was meaning I am excited to see Suzie's foal when it finally makes an appearance, I'm excited for the colour, the gender, the height, not so excited for the birth (just in case anything goes wrong LOL)

but if she goes much longer I think I will scream!! everywhere I go people are asking me if Suzie has had her foal!! all the customers know about it, LOL so I totally know what you mean

well I reckon there is a real good chance that Peanut will foal Saturday night, def by Sunday!!
default_yes.gif

I cant believe how many adorable children/grandchildren you all have. what great pictures of everyone. I think the photo of Conor,Tilly and Shimmer must be entered in Martys contest!!

Karina, thanks for taking me on your "drive" today. sounds like it was a successful training session/fun drive. I know what you mean with one foot out side the cart... been there done that. But usually the things that I think will make him silly he ignores...then he will be silly over a rock! I taught Skillet to drive along time ago and he is great for what i taught him...we just do parades and pleasure around the yard but I think if someone besides me trained him when he was younger he would have been awesome. I love the way he moves and hes got a pretty good brain in there too!!

Diane how was your visit w/your friend?

Nancy, I would have to agree w/Charli in retrieving your photos. I would think it could still be done but its a shame you now have to pay to find your own pictures!!!

Peanut looks so sad tonight...i hate seeing her this uncomfortable...tonight she just looks completely over it!!
default_sad.png

Heidi, while it seems now that this foaling is a huge responsibility both from having

Peanut and the baby all come thru happy and healthy to your integrity and caring

enough about your followers to respond to their inquiries, soon you'll be on the other

side of it and hopefully laugh at Peanut's rock star status.

It is exhausting, the worrying, waiting, the sitting on pins and needles being ready

to move at a moments notice.

It's obvious you adore her and she you. Soon you'll get your reward.

Charli, THANKS for that input.....I've been just sick all afternoon. I can take more scenery

photos... I can't have my grandson born again nor my new foals... Just makes me sick.

I hope Michael is bringing the hard drive home with him tonight or our computer guy agreed

to work on it longer. This is our 2nd computer loss - when our home and business

flooded in 2006, I lost years of photos, too. Digital is great but I am missing those

old hard copies now that you could put your hands on and just scan them to the computer.

You're a doll, thanks for giving me some hope that all is not lost.

wouldnt a vaca be nice right now. I watched a show for a bit today on the new cruise ship the Oasis....what I wouldnt give. LOL

Peanut just like ran in place and picked up her back legs really fast enough to hit herself in the belly...like it was a 5 belly kick spasm but with her back legs ...she went from the corner to the middle of her stall ..fast and w/ears back......strange

Latest posts

Back