Paris is on marestare - FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad shes feeling a lil better..hope shes back to normal real soon
default_yes.gif

Sounds like good progress Renee, really hoping it continues, bless her.
default_wub.png

Princess had a good day. She was happy and comfortable since that 3am check, and with no pain relief!
default_aktion033.gif

she is just a little uncomfortable now, and her HR is abit elevated, so she's had some pain relief. Should last her til 4.30am. Hopefully by then whatever is causing her discomfort will have settled again.

I have put a few small lights around the stable, but it didnt seem to make a lot of difference
default_unsure.png

I am so glad that Princess had a good day
aktion033.gif
I will watch her for you as much as I can tonight.

If you right click on the screen and go to "Video settings" then adjust "Brightness" to -21 and "contrast" to 7 it is easier to see

How is little Sunny doing? She is one little bundle of joy that's for sure.
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news about Princess - wishing her a comfortble night and a good day tomorrow.
default_wub.png

Thank you for watching. I really must toss this camera out. Its very poor quality picture. The other one is much much better, but i dont want to kick Paris and Sunny out of the foaling stable.

I have made a small yard out the front of the stable for Princess. She can stand in the shade outside in the breeze (which is good, as its been very hot here the last few days), or inside in her fan. She likes to be able to see the other horses, and is getting a bit restless about being locked in. A few more days and she is safe to stay out. Poor darling.

She hasnt needed any more pain relief, and has stayed comfortable even after that last lot lastnight has worn off. So thats great news. She's eating and drinking a lot.

I think we will just have little ups and downs where she needs a bit of help with the pain, but other than that, she is looking very promising now, to have lasted this long. What a tough little mare she is
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

I will put Sunny back on cam tonight providing Princess is comfortable all day.

Renee I think them being sad doesn't help, this year one of my girls lost a filly and it took her about a week to feel ok. It makes it so much harder for us to see them sick but time heals all. Hugs Renee

Very true Renee - we have to remember that our animals are often dealing with grief as well as whatever trauma might have befallen them.

So glad to hear that Princess had a calm and comfortable night, bless her.
default_yes.gif

YAY that Princess is starting to do better!! praying she keeps on improving really hard with this heat!!! at least it has cooled down tonight!
default_biggrin.png

Princess has been up and down a lot in the past 10 minutes. I have asked Cassie to call

renee is aware

Looks like active labour to me
default_aktion033.gif

the cam isnt fantasic here but it looks like shes pushing
default_aktion033.gif
??

Renee knows about it , she has given her pain meds but thinks she has ulcers from the meds... is going for a drive to see if she can find something to settle her tummy... I will have her up until I go to bed... other then this set back she has been doing really well

come on Princess we are cheering you on! n praying for you!!

you can do it baby girl!!
default_wub.png

she lost her foal last week due to a bad dystocia and has had some complications.

pray.gif
Get well soon Princess

default_saludando.gif
what shes not in foal........iam lost here

Sadly cant see whats going on under that tail even though shes holding it high
default_no.gif

Oh Im so sorry I had no idea she lost her baby bless her..Hope her pain eases soon
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back