Paris is on marestare - FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much for watching my girl. I think just about every time i checked on her after i went to bed she was either drinking or charging around the stall. Little cutie
default_smile.png

She is so refined, im so happy with her. Pretty baby
default_wub.png

I will let them out shortly and get some photos for you all. I am waiting until Princess has to go back in her stable, as i feel awful that Paris has a new healthy baby, and Princess doesnt. So i dont want to rub it in by letting her see the new baby just yet
default_no.gif

Thank you all again!! So comforting to know there are eyes on my girls while im sleeping
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
good morning and evening

big huge congrats on your beatiful filly she is stunning
default_aktion033.gif

another one i missed begger

Oh well done Paris!
default_wub.png
Congrats Renee!

You'll need a special name for this little gift.

I'm so pleased to hear Princess is doing better.

Paris and Sunny (i named her sunny, as she brightened up my sad day
default_yes.gif
) are doing great. I have let them out, and just realised i forgot to move the camera out! So will do that in a min.

Her registered name will be Anyssa Park Ultimate Majesty
default_wub.png

Here is a picture of her
default_smile.png

320029_10150286440063602_643883601_7818694_439590074_n.jpg

WOW Renee!! she is Stunning what a beautiful name!! you are awesome at choosing names!
default_biggrin.png

LOVE that little face!!! hey cutey baby can I cuddle you please?! LOL

does she come up for scratches Renee??
default_wub.png

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am very happy with little Sunny. Paris is very protective of her though, so i dont get to cuddle her much (have to get sneaky ones in while Paris is eating lol).

Princess is going to be on camera tonight. She has had a bit of a bad day, with her heart rate being elevated (100bpm at one stage, but sitting about 80bpm right now), her breathing is a bit laboured. But her gum colour and temp are good. She was quite colicy earlier, which had me concerned, but with pain relief she is on her feet now, and is eating and drinking well, and nice and bright. Hopefully she doesnt go back downhill when the pain meds wear off again.

She had blood drawn last night, and she is quite anemic, which could be just from the blood loss during the birth, or it could be that she has a slow internal bleed. The next few days will tell if her blood count goes up or down. Her white blood cell count was good, so thats a big positive, as it means no nasty infection is setting in at this stage - hopefully with her antibiotics we can keep that away.

So sorry, but Sunny and Paris will not be on cam tonight. I have had to switch it over to keep an eye on Princess for the night. I do have a switcher which could go between the two stables, but it often just turns to fuzz, so rather than risk it, i will just have Princess up. I hope you all dont mind watching her.

Princess sounds like one tough little girl, my thoughts are with her
default_smile.png
Keep us posted when you can, I hope she has a full recovery soon!

Glad to hear that Paris and Sunny are doing well - prayers being said here for Princess.
default_yes.gif

I am sorry to hear that Princess is under the weather. I think you were right to switch the cam. However nice it is to see little sunny it is better if we help keep an eye on Princess for you.

Thank you for helping watch Princess. She seems to be comfortable at the moment, which is great. She has an occasional nibble on some food too.

Im sorry for how dark it is. The camera in this stable is not as good quality as the one in the foaling stable, and i am trying to avoid disturbing her sleep with too much lighting if i can, as i want her to rest up as much as possible. If it gets too bad, i can turn the stable light on, but would prefer to avoid that if possible. Lucky she's white i think!
default_wink.png

Princess is much more comfortable than she was through the day. All her vitals are better. Her temp is a little lower (it was the higher end of normal), her breathing and steadied, and her heart rate has settled also. Wonderful news
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back