Paris is on marestare - FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fast! I hooked up my old laptop so I could watch and she had just foaled! Congrats!!
aktion033.gif

Is it normally that fast? Literally took about 5 minutes and she/he had arrived!

marestare peeps think it was two fingers so a filly!! I'm sure Renee will let us know what it is!!!

anoth GORGEOUS minimal pinto for Renee!! GO WARRIOR!!!!

How adoreable!! So wobbly on his/her feet!!
default_smile.png

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Can't wait to see some clearer pictures of him/her!
default_wub.png

Well, i didnt think she was THAT ready!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

She must have wanted to cheer me up after my awful day

We have a beautiful overo FILLY!

She's a very leggy, refined pretty girl.

Paris is having some cramps, but i've given her some pain relief which should be kicking in real soon.

The alarm had gone off, and i was trying to log into my computer to see what was happening - but i kept putting in the wrong password Was a bit bleary eyed
default_wacko.png
But someone called, and Nakita text, so i was alerted
default_smile.png
Thank you!

Its a bit cold here tonight, so i have put a little coat on the filly to keep her warm. Im sure once she is up and nursing she will warm up though

That was me calling, I probably made no sense at all, I was wittering on a bit lol

Glad they are both ok and from the blurry picture on the cam she is stunning so goodness know's how beautiful she is in person!
default_smile.png

Oh it was you that called too? Thank you
default_yes.gif

No, you made good sense. I was just a bit scattery, i was in such a deep sleep after a big day lol

She is a very pretty girl. I will wait until morning to get good pictures though, ill leave them to bond, and work out drinking etc
default_wub.png

No problem, I'd want someone to call if one of our mares were foaling, especially if i'd had the day you have just had.

Just so pleased they are doing well and will look forward to seeing some pictures in the morning
default_smile.png

I should have left the kids at school at then i wouldn't have missed it. Darn! Lol

Renee she is just adorable ! Congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally give them two hours to look and work out the milk bar Diane, but the poor filly wasnt even getting a chance to look with Paris laying down, so had to encourage her to get up.
default_yes.gif

The poor girl is still cramping, and the filly nursing caused a few big ones. I hope it slows up soon - i cant really give her any more pain meds.

The filly has had a real good nurse, and two poops.

I am totally exhausted. I am going to take my lap top to bed with me to keep a check on them.

If Paris isnt getting up enough to let the filly nurse, please note it on here, or call me or text the top number. I will be checking in as often as i can, but my eyes are very very heavy right now. So i am bound to fall asleep for a while in between checks.

Princess is also doing very well, she had finally left her stable and was out grazing without encouragement when i just checked on her
default_aktion033.gif

MANY, MANY CONGRATULATIONS Renee and WELL DONE PARIS!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I cant get your 'type' of marestare so will have to rely on some pics tomorrow, but WOW that was fast! I bet Paris knew you needed cheering up.
default_yes.gif

Hopefully she is feeling a bit more comfortable now, bless her, and a huge welcome to Paris' new little daughter.
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

Baby has just had a good drink, 2:47am your time, think she's getting the hang of it now
default_smile.png

BLUE! Did you say BLUE!! Oh no, we cant have that!
default_no.gif

Anyone logging on to do a 'catch up' on Paris' topic will get totally the wrong impression!

She needs a delicate pink cover with little hearts all over it!
default_wub.png

Change it at once Renee - well when you wake up!
default_yes.gif

She sounds gorgeous Diane - cant wait for the pictures.

paris-foal1.jpg
paris-foal.jpg

A couple of print screens for you till morning!
default_smile.png

She sure is adorable even if she is blue
wub.gif
Better blue than cold, that's for sure
yes.gif

They are grooming each other!! Awwwwwww!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Looks like she wants a good gallop in the field! Stretch her legs a bit
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Nakita thank you for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

Isn't she just gorgeous and what a lovely big stable she has - loads of room to scamper about!

Glad to hear that Paris is feeling a bit better and is letting her new daughter have drinks on demand.
default_wub.png

So very pleased that this has all turned out so well for Renee after the tragic happening with Princess - sending ((((HUGS)))) for Princess.

Latest posts

Back