PALS Miniatures Foaling Thread *** Updated Pictures 5/21***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam, I did see Rons' filly at the show last weekend. She is GORGEOUS!!!! Great color on that appy girl! She was second in her color class at the Friday show. She should have won it! Ron said she won the color class at the second show. She should have. I had the pleasure of holding her for Ron before her class on Friday. I might just have to see if I can talk Ron into letting me take her to Regionals and World for him.
default_whistling.gif
Becky, I am SO HAPPY to hear those kind words from you!! That would just be so awesome if you could take her to Regionals or World!! Hubby and I would be doing a 'road trip!' I am doing the happy dance!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Believe it or not, I take my camera out to the barn when I turn the mares/foals out in the mornings. That's when they really show off! Of course, I'm not too good at capturing great shots. I'll have to go ahead and upload some just to keep you satisfied for a while. LOL

I don't think that Glitz is 'super close' yet, but I am putting the Equipage on her at nights now. Thankfully, she's not one that lays out flat to sleep! LOL She was a little cranky with me this evening, and that's not like her. So maybe she's getting closer.

I'm a bit behind with all of tis t the onent sorry Pam, your new filly is soo lovely!!! Such rich colouring, just gorgeous!!

N your mare is so fat lol n so beautiful, can't wait to see her baby
default_smile.png
thanks for sharing

OK I have been waiting patiently
default_impatient.jpg
for pics and still dont see em LOL!!!
default_whistling.gif
default_poke.gif

Cant wait to see what Glitz has too!
default_new_multi.gif
Tell her to hurry up and make sure not to burn her baby!

Sorry for the delay in updated pictures! It rained yesterday morning, so didn't get to take any newer ones. So I'll go ahead and put up the ones I have. First off is Lucky Lady meeting three of my other mares.

DSCN0301.jpg

Here is DejaVu. Picture isn't great, as she was in the shaded area. I'm anxious to clip her so I can see more spots on her face! LOL

DSCN0283.jpg

Here's Joker checking out Lucky Lady. They were a bit wet from rain in this picture.

DSCN0296.jpg

And last, but not least is Trickster showing off his cute self! LOL

DSCN0304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only see 2 pictures -- and they are GRAND! But, we're missing some!!!! PLEASE post them -- I can't wait to see them. And I'm with you -- DejaVu is so pretty, and I can't wait to see what's she hiding under that foal coat!!!
default_thumbup.gif
Hmmmm, all four pictures come up when I'm looking at it. Not sure what the problem would be.

Yay for pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love that Dejavu! She definitely needs to come live with me! All of your other babies are just precious too, love the pic of Lucky Lady and the three mares, super cute! Who are the three mares they all look pretty appy and pretty pretty LOL! Your boys both have pretty ornery looks hehehe, Trickster has the innocent ornery look though hehehe!

How is miss Glitz today, looking any closer?

Thanks everyone! They are just so fun to watch! It's no wonder it takes me an hour to clean just five stalls.............I have to keep stopping to scratch the boys and Deja. Lucky Lady won't go too far from her mama yet. The two boys love to race around and play...............and bite the handles of my wheelbarrow. LOL

Melinda, the three mares in the picture with Lucky Lady are three appy mares. They are all daughters of Komokos Blue Eagle that I kept. The one in the middle is in foal (pretty sure, anyway) to Smokey, but not due until Sept. She didn't show heat last year while nursing her foal, but came in after we weaned her foal. So I decided I didn't want to wait...............as this will be her first foal by Smokey! And the other two mares are just three years old. I'm thinking of maybe breeding them this year. In fact, one was in heat yesterday. LOL

Glitz is making progress with her udder. Still not what I would call 'ready.' She has been doing a lot of rolling, and of course, she sits on her butt and scratches her belly several times a day! LOL I think the foal is moving more into position too. I'll try to get updated pictures of her too.

Trickster has the innocent ornery look though hehehe!
I forgot to mention that Trickster got in trouble yesterday. The little stinker came up behind me and reared up on me! LOL I explained to him that that kind of behavior, with me, isn't appropriate. LOL He just ran off, bucking. LOL

Oh you have some really beautiful babies and I love those three mares of yours (that's a great picture of the 'hello I'm ME who are you?' LOL!!

Hopefully Glitz wont keep us waiting much longer to see her special baby!

Oh you have some really beautiful babies and I love those three mares of yours (that's a great picture of the 'hello I'm ME who are you?' LOL!!

Hopefully Glitz wont keep us waiting much longer to see her special baby!
Thank you Anna! I really need to get updated pictures of all of my mares.............and get them on the website!!

What beautiful foals!!!! I love the appy!!! My mini was born on April 17, 2012! That must have been a good day i guess!
default_smile.png

Thank you for the photos! What a beautiful set of foals!

I can't wait to see the upcoming baby. I always thought Blue Eagle was just a stunning boy -- and the girls are beautiful. So, September, it is! I'll be looking forward to it!!
I've been told by other breeders that the Blue Eagle daughters have been good producers of appy foals. The older daughter, when bred to a pintaloosa stallion, produced a lovely pinto colt! LOL I'm hoping for appy from Smokey. Grin

Kay, yes April 17th was a special day for both of us!

Thank you for your kind comments Megan!

Okay, here are pictures of Glitz, taken today. If you see dark spots on her, it is stains from mulberries! LOL We have a huge mulberry tree near our barnlot, and the berries are falling now. So we have plenty of purple spotted horses! LOL Glitz's udder has a ways to go yet, but it was firmer this morning than it has been.

DSCN0316.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

Okay, I couldn't stand it! It's really warm here now, so I got out my clippers and thought I'd see if any of the foals would let me clip them! LOL They aren't halter broke, but they have so much hair, and they love to be scratched. Would you believe that all three that I tried, actually let me clip them!! I didn't get them finished, but at least I got a good start. Trickster has changed colors!

DSCN0333.jpg

DejaVu actually has 'halo' spots over her body! I didn't get her whole back done, but you can get the idea.

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

And this is Joker's rear with lots of tiny spots!

DSCN0338.jpg

Latest posts

Back