PALS Miniatures Announces

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well gal, you KNOW I'm more than super happy for you! And yes, STILL kicking myself for selling their daddy!
default_wink.png
I couldn't be happier that Smokey went to an amazing home and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for you guys this year and upcoming seasons! HUGE congrats again on two BEAUTIFUL fillies!
default_wub.png

Hey Pam, I've got a few girls over here just dying to meet Smokey!
default_wink.png
You know I've been drooling over those two girls ever since they hit the ground! Congrats, you've earned these two!

Melba

I am so happy for you Pam. What beautiful and colorfull fillies. As someone said you have hit the jack pot. What we all dream of when breeding appys. Can't wait to see the others when they come.

Well gal, you KNOW I'm more than super happy for you! And yes, STILL kicking myself for selling their daddy!
default_wink.png
I couldn't be happier that Smokey went to an amazing home and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for you guys this year and upcoming seasons! HUGE congrats again on two BEAUTIFUL fillies!
default_wub.png
Thanks Cristina! I can't thank you enough for selling Smokey to us! And I've got to get my 'website person' to update our website. Smokey is no longer for sale!! We have two more mares bred to him and they are due soon!!! One mare is over 330 days!

Hey Pam, I've got a few girls over here just dying to meet Smokey!
default_wink.png
You know I've been drooling over those two girls ever since they hit the ground! Congrats, you've earned these two!

Melba
Hey Melba, bring those girls on over!! Smokey would love to meet some new girls!!!

I am so happy for you Pam. What beautiful and colorfull fillies. As someone said you have hit the jack pot. What we all dream of when breeding appys. Can't wait to see the others when they come.
Thank you so much! We have been trying to breed for foals like these since 2001. So we're quite thrilled! I'll be sure and post about the next two foals...............even if they are solid. LOL

Lucky you!!! They are so adorable and love their pretty heads. Looks like your stallion is moving your program in the right direction.
default_aktion033.gif

WOW!! And double WOW! Congratulations, they are beautiful! And that incredible color, woo-hoo!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back