PALS Miniatures Announces

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palsminihorses

Reaction score
Guess it's my turn to announce the safe arrival of our first two fillies. We are extremely pleased with the quality and color that our new stallion, Iles Smokin Aces, is producing. These are his first foals. PALS Smokin Hot Pia (American Idol Fans will understand her name) is out of a solid black mare who is a daughter of Brewers Major Essential by Brewers Orion Major.

IMG_4867_1_1.JPG IMG_4866_1_1.JPG

The next filly, PALS Feathers and Freckles, is out of a daughter of Mountain Highs Shoot the Moon. She is just two days old in these pictures.

IMG_4908_1_1.JPG IMG_4919_1_1.JPG

Wow, congratulations on two loud appy fillies! Seems so hard to get those spotted girls!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! Looks like you've cornered both the filly fairy AND the loud appy fairy!

Oh man, tell MY few spot stallion to start giving me a few leopard fillies!
default_laugh.png
So far he's sired two and both have been with outside mares, of course.

Congrats on your two very beautiful fillies!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh man, tell MY few spot stallion to start giving me a few leopard fillies!
default_laugh.png
So far he's sired two and both have been with outside mares, of course.

Congrats on your two very beautiful fillies!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks so much! Well, maybe this year it's your turn to get the leopard filly instead of an outside mare.
default_yes.gif

ooh youre all making me so jealous with all these gorgeous appy foals

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

HOLY MOLY did you hit the jackpot or what?!!! Nice!! I can't wait til my fewcap is old enough to produce some foals.... Huge congrats on your lovely fillies. When you get sick of looking at them, you know where to send them!

Thank you so much to all who commented on the fillies.............

Jill

Supaspot

Maple Hollow

Laurie - I've been told that Smokey is possibly a fewcap. I'm not sure how to tell the difference.

Eagles Ring

Songcatcher

White Tail Farm - I'm hoping to keep the Filly Fairy for a couple more mares, but I'll gladly share with you!

WOW!!! You won the lottery!!! Gorgeous fillies!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
I hope the trend continues for you.

Latest posts

Back