Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a silver buckskin like her dam Tequila.

She has the conformation and color that make her a head turner. It is fun that she is homozygous for splashed white too!

There are so many pinto genes Diane that it is more of a challenge. But foaling season is like Christmas here!

3.40 am and she is rubbing her booty. I have her on full screen just in case the foal is ready
default_yes.gif

her stall looks very clean and she has finished all her hay so I guess baby isn't quite ready

She seems more agitated than usual, tail swishing, a bit of head tossing and lots of shifting around. Anyone else watching?

She was much more uncomfortable yesterday and the fetus was moving around a lot. After just a few hours outside she wanted into her stall, so I let her in.

Her udders were larger yesterday pm.

More updates later today.

She is back in her stall. Tiny way bead on her teats and a small squirt of colostrum.

She is in a new position on the wall.

Close?????

Maybe she just wanted to rest in the comforts of her own suite.

She is not a lay down during he day sort of girl. But preganancies do change a lot of things.
default_thumbup.gif

Looks like you did a little body clipping? We're in the low 80s here so I'm sure it's warm up by you as well. Fingers crossed here!

Liz N.

I just clipped her belly to get the hair off near the udders for the comfort of the upcoming foal.

She is a frame splashed white pattern, so her belly is white, and she may look like more is clipped than really is.

I am off to bed now but I will pull her up at about 11.00 pm your time Joanne. Safe foaling if she goes before.
default_pray.gif

12.16am and all quiet, but she's not looking quite so relaxed as she normally does??

Mare Stare cams were down this am making for a hectic start to my day.

I will be on the ranch al day, and in and out of the barn. I will likely let her out for a short period of time. If you see anything you think I should know please call or TM me.

Thanks.

Keep scrolling down the live cam page. You may find it further down. I have the same probem on the home page. The page does not load right.

Latest posts

Back