Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A winter storm is due this evening and tomorrow. We have brought in two high risk mares and Fame to keep Tequila comany.

It was either bubble wrap the girls or bring them in to a stall. I did not have enough bubble wrap, so we get to watch them.

They are having a pajama party sleep over tonight

9:04pm and Tinka is down sternal Tequila and Fame are grazing their stalls and Charm is standing quietly.

9:22pm Tinka back standing

10pm Charm down sternal

10:12pm charm back up Tinka down again
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
11.30 approx and everyone looking very relaxed and contented.

Tequila's udders are significantly larger than yesterday.

Reminders: her first foal was two years ago and she birthed at 321 days, without getting hard udders, at 3:30 in the afternoon, and she stood up for the foaling.

I plan to put a halter alarm on her at night starting this evening. It will not help me if she stands to foal again, so if you see something unusual please let me know.

I will be switching the camera to just Tequila later tonight.

There is a cold storm here now and I will be keeping the mares in today.

Thanks for the update Joanne , I am off to bed now, I will pull her up at about 10.30 pm your time and watch her throughout the night for you.
default_thumbup.gif

nighty night all

i'll be watching too
default_smile.png
have got the cams up for the evening watch
default_smile.png

she seems to be acting different tonight to last night... maybe a baby for tonight?!! :D

Actually more uncomfortable than usual. Checking out her belly and eyes closed.

She was sneaky last time. I am hoping for some "classic" signs this time.

We can always hope!

She looked like she wanted to lie down just then, did some pawing then decided against it and is resting holding up the wall poor bubba she looks miserable tonight

Watching right now and she was fidgeting and moving around a lot for about an hour and then settled "holding up the barn" with her butt. Now she is laying down but not like she is ready to go, just legs tucked up and comfy. It's about 8:20 your time

haha I bet Tequila is waking you up around now Joanne
default_whistling.gif
just gone down flat... big stretch

back sternal now... just long enough for the alarm to go off I'm sure... lets hope she will follow with a baby!

Logging off now but she is up again and moving around quite a bit. Snuffling and munching mostly and looking as comfortable as can be expected.

Morning ladies
default_smile.png
I am just going to run the kids to school annd then I will be here for the rest of the night. Back in 30 mins

Ok I am back and I have made the beds, had breakfast and lit the fire so I am now good to stare
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back