Our 2nd Foal - Including Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: AWWWWW WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Spoiled and beautiful, what more could you ask for? :bgrin I love that pic with the hooky neck! We were outside today trying to take some good pics of our babies<<sigh>> they kept trying to walk to us.

WOW! That little guy has SHOW ME! written all over him! Very nice, lots of leg and upright neck.

Holy Cow! Whatta colt!

I'm drooling.....he sure has the "look at me" thing even at this tender age.

Jan

Thank you all so much for your kind words on Gossip's colt!!!
default_smile.png
He has us all wrapped around his little hooves.... he knows he is special!

He does have a star and a tiny little snip which just makes him even cuter!

Thanks!!!

Oh, he is gorgeous...missed seeing Gossip during my trip to the Area One show last year - we admired her in 2004!

Congratulations!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Congrads Chistina.!!!! Awesome pics.. Awesome baby... It makes me tingle to see that Expression in his eyes passed down from his grandfather and great grandfather!!!!!!! That is my favorite genetic trait that BOB passes on to his foals.. "if you dont think I am special, just ask me.. " We knew the minute Gossip hit the ground she was special.. I am waiting on Gossips full sister, Black Ice, to foal. She is a double BOB also..She is bred to Perfecta, which is Wardance/Rowdy bred.. This is Black Ice in the picture.
blackice03.jpg
Give Baby, Mom & grama a big hug..from

Old Granny Angie at the buckonranch

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back