Our 2nd Foal - Including Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
The weather has finally been nice to us up here in Massachusetts, so we took advantage of it and got some pictures of Gossip's colt. Proud momma is AMHR Reserve National Grand Champion, Buck Ons Hot Gossip(By the famous, Little Kings Buck on Broadway"BOB" and out of AMHR Reserve National Champion Buck Ons Causin Comotion) and his sire is SRF Revelation (a son of AMHA Reserve World Grand Champion Stallion, NFC Rowdys Champion and 2x AMHA World Grand Champion Mare, NFC Dandys Shady Lady). I mentioned in our last baby post that this colt had a rough start to life - Gossip foaled out in the pasture on a cold 20 degree day so we rushed him inside and dried him off with hair dryers (what a sight!
default_smile.png
) - Thank god my father found him in time! He has been spoiled rotten ever since he was born and is a total love bug! I absolutely adore this colt! We originally called him "Legs" but that name does not fit him anymore. He is 2 wks. old and perfectly proportioned

Here are some pics!

Legs001.jpg

Legs004.jpg

Legs003.jpg

Legs002.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!!

WoW! I love him!!! He is gorgeous!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Edited, because I am a dork and read "filly" (n my mind, I guess...lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: Oh I love him, but knew I would with Gossip for a momma! That third pic is awesome. Congrats!

Congratulations!! Beautiful colt!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the pictures. He is just gorgeous (no surprise) and the photos are just wonderful (no surprise there either! Uncle Buckshot is so proud of him. Love the last 2 pics.

And where did you get bare spots in your snow cover????

Doggone it! He is wonderful and man o man he does have legs...gorgeous legs. What handsome fellow, I'm glad he is doing so well. I'd call him "Hello handsome!"
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy. Sure glad This precious baby boy is going

to be okay, and your dad found him. He is precious.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

GEE!

Thanks for letting me "stare"! He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

B

NICE BOY!!!! (Is that a little white snip on his nose?)

I'd call him "Tude"......for ATTITUDE!!!!

:bgrin MA

KRISTINAAAA!!!

GOSSIP IS GORGEOUS!!

You got two awesome foals so far! Congrats girl!

Kris

ps...Im going to call you sometime! We need to catch up!

Congrats Kristina!
default_thumbup.gif
: He looks fantastic!

My favorite color and he's fantastic!! Congratulations.

Joyce

WOW :new_shocked: He is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Of course I love his mama too
default_wink.png
: Congratulations on two beautiful colts so far!!

Latest posts

Back