Oops

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok targets mom.. can i let you in on a little secret? LOL the Palimino that you like is half shetland
default_smile.png
..... so between his buckeroo daddy (who we know is from sheltand lines) and mom he's quite heavily shetland. He's nice though isn't he?? I saw him and was like "yep you gotta get him will make a great driving horse".

Congratulations Jen! They are ALL awesome!

So how many do you have now? Weren't you telling me this summer you were cutting back? hehehe
default_new_rofl.gif

It is just impossible with minis!!! They are so addicting!

Sue

Since I got an early preview of your newbies well before this post,

I've got first dibs on Victory and the Buck Echo colt!!!

And the WCF King Lee daughter and the buckskin filly and Monopoly......
default_wacko.png

You may have the "sickness" bad, but at least you have awesome taste!

You're going to have a crazy, busy, successful 2009 season - but your used to it!

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Cathy

LOl cathy...well if that's how it works then I'd get first dibs since i saw them first..lOL

Jen Congrats on the new ones. I knew of a few but you must have kept shopping.

So how mny are you bring to the R show on June 27th? More than 1 trailer load?????
default_new_shocked.gif

Mark

I don't envy you having to clip all those horses for the shows but if you'd like to make your job a little easier, I'll take that buckskin Little King boy off your hands!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif
What a nice new herd!

Leia

Thanks everyone.

Sue, yeah about that cutting back thing.....

Haven't we learned in the past that I'm no good at that? I bought 9 in 2 months so I have 16 on my property now (9 girls, 4 adult stallions and 3 jr stallions) Plus my "new" gelding down at Hillary's in KY. I'm contemplating sending down Sage to be gelded and driven some more too.

Targetsmom, sure you can help name him.........
default_smile.png

Mark, most of them were "bought" the last time I saw you, but I don't usually say much until they're in my barn just in case something goes wrong. Never thought I'd have a Buckeroo son. He's pretty nifty and should be a ton of fun to drive. And I have no idea how many or who I'm bringing to the show right now. But as always, you can guess I'll be in just about every class, and now I have a gelding too! I'm getting too old to run so much.

Jen and Julie, I hope you like them because I may draft you into showing some this coming year.
default_laugh.png

Leia...well....I actually enjoy clipping. I'd rather spend my time getting all grungy and dirty bathing and clipping than cleaning myself up to show. Gee, I think I really DO need my head examined!

Cathy, well this year will probably be my slowest. With at least one R show close to home it will be easier to qualify for Nationals so I can spend more time sitting at home instead of chasing qualifications.
default_aktion033.gif
Though Hillary and I have been contemplating trying to make it to Worlds too....... and of course there's Congress. Will I ever learn?

Jen-

No problem on helping you,,, It will be fun for sure, can't wait!!!! Come on summer!!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Congratulations on your new 'herd!' You will have alot of fun, I am sure!

Peggy

Wowee! You sure did "go shopping". LOL - very nice and Congratulations to you on all your new additions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love Little Kings Monopoly. Every time I see the little kings sale page I want to purchase his sire, then I think... What on earth would I do with a pony.... I'm supposed to be mini shopping!

Talk about some nice horses!

I think its a good thing I dont have any money or I would be a mini shopaholic too!

Good luck and wow your a good shopper!

Back