One of my 08 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
Please excuse how she is standing. My husband hates to help with photos. I mean I think he would rather eat dirt...lol.

So anyway, her sire is a true grulla Dusty Lanes Vegas Bet A Buck owned by Julie Smithback. And her dam is a silver black, Taylor Mades Definately Destiny. I just love how strong her dun factor is. She has bars near her throatlatch and her shoulder. Plus the leg bars go all the way up the inside of her rear legs. I simply love her and she LOVES people too.

Anyone else have a silver grulla?

blondie092108.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, she really is an ugly little thing. I think I should just come pick her up and bring her here so we can keep her out to the public eye.
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Truthfully.....she's gorgeous. I love the heavy bars on her legs.

Wow she is quite a looker. The bars on her legs are great, really give her a distinct look.

WOW! Her dun factor REALLY shows! She is super pretty!

I have a grulla mare, but she is not silver.

I've got a silver grulla! I had yet to see another one up until your beautiful girl. Mine has very minimal barring though...wish she had more!

I'll start with a foal pic:

rosemary2.jpg

Last winter...all fuzzy!

P1030315.jpg

In the spring when I got to clip her...a pleasant surprise! She's 2 years old and 27.5".

P1030790.jpg

Ohhh one of my FAV colours
default_aktion033.gif

This is my silver grullo standing next to my normal grullo!!!
default_smile.png

maxandhisrally.jpg

He has shoulder baring leg baring and the stripe down his back just dont have any pics that show it!!

ah you can see dorsal in this pic!
default_smile.png

meandmaxHOY.jpg

and kind of see his shoulder bar in this pic...

maxheadshot.jpg

LOVE the bars on your filly WOW!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
very neat

Country Charm.... when I bred her dam, I told her I wanted a foal colored just like Cinnamax....lol

Tami,

She is beautiful! I just love the color variations the dun gene creates.....so neat!

Will look for you guys out showing in 2009, she will do very well for you.
default_aktion033.gif

p.s. Dennis gets a trip to Culvers for each successful photo shoot.....lol......it's bribery but it's legal...lol

Back