Ravenloft Miniatures' 2011 foal is finally here....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh she's beautiful! Love those big doe eyes
default_smile.png

Wow, is all I can say. I have been waiting and watching for this foal too! I wanted to breed a couple of my mares to Masq now owned by a friend. That baby is just gorgeous, congratulations!

Thank you everyone! I still can't believe she's really here and ours, we feel so blessed to have her
default_wub.png
I visited her this morning, she was bouncing all over the stall
default_laugh.png
I am excited to show her at Nationals or Worlds this fall
default_aktion033.gif

Parents have been tested, I'll double check the results and add them but neither parent carries silver or cream so she can only be black sabino or bay sabino
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your gorgeous girl
default_wub.png

So glad to hear that she is obviously improving - but still sending positive thoughts.

Anna

She is just gorgeous and what a dolly face she has
default_wub.png
. I am sure she will be sorted soon

Thank you
default_smile.png
A friend just went and visited her at the hospital, she worked her way into everyone's heart
default_wub.png
She says Bliss is doing fine, happy as can be with all the attention
default_laugh.png
We are just about to leave for the Vegas show, I hate being so far away from her but I know she'll be just fine.

Congratulations on a gorgeous filly - it sounds like she is in good hands and I'm sure her legs will be perfectly straight in no time.
default_wink.png

What a lovely, lovely girl! So refined and delicate, and so tiny! Sometimes with these really proportionate ones it's easy to forget just how small they really are. She's adorable!

Strong thoughts going her way. Keep bouncing little Bliss!

Leia

She's adorable!!
default_smile.png
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Just love those facial markings!

What a Gorgeous Girl
default_wub.png

She was Worth the Wait, and her head WOW!

I'd Say just by Looking at her that she is a Silver Dapple

or a Black - LOVE her Awesome Blaze!

Have to concur with everyone else...amazing little girl. Hope to see in a couple of weeks pictures of her out running.

Latest posts

Back