On Target Miniatures - foal updates December 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will make a fantastic stud Mary - good choice.
default_yes.gif

wow thats amazing! congratulations Mary! (sorry for my post earlier I didn't realise it posted so many times till I just re read it then ... whoops.
default_blush.png
)

you must be thrilled
default_smile.png
so excited for you.

Finally felt well enough to try to get a video of Luna's trot (we are keeping Jake's a secret). She was a challenge because all she wanted to do was come up to me and play! She is the friendliest foal I have ever seen, and coming out of our least friendly, un-trusting mare Toffee was quite a shock. Anyway here are links to a couple of VERY short videos:

http://s84.photobucket.com/user/targetsmom/media/P1090720_zpsa9fb6a5b.mp4.html

http://s84.photobucket.com/user/targetsmom/media/P1090722_zpsdb1ed9c8.mp4.html

There is one more but I can't even find it - maybe you can....

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Congrats !! Love your videos
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She's such a beautiful littl girl, very much the female too!! I'm sure she would like to come and live in the UK!
default_yes.gif

gorgeous video's Mary I saw them on FB
default_smile.png
love your beautiful little girl!

hey and whats all this keeping secrets from us Aunties? I don't think that's very fair... you better watch out or you know what will happen... Diane better start fueling up that Jet I reckon...

We are going to have to try for a video of Jake trotting, but the gnats are so bad that he spent most of today in his stall with the fan on. Stay tuned...

How adorable! My little girl doesn't know how to trot. She just flies everywhere! I was thinking last night that I'm going to have a booger of a time trying to teach her to trot for the cart. That's awesome that your little girl has such a natural one!

OH JAKE! They are both so gorgeous Mary! And he certainly HAS the movement, as does little Luna!

hehehee I love the way he speeds up running down hill, he thinks he is all grown up and then woooooooooh down hill he goes
default_smile.png
Mary he is just a stunning mover
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back