On Target Miniatures - foal updates December 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Diane, I know you worry about these mares when you are at work so I wanted you to know that Toffee and filly were fine
default_smile.png

I was sooooooo thankful, as you're right -- I worry about every mare as if she lived here!! I can't thank you enough Renee!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Congrats! She looks black...can't wait to see more pics. Been watching her and Dancer...come on Dancer!

I can see your cam finally on internet explorer don't know why I can't on aol , but she looks gorgeous and Dancer looks like she wants to join the party

you should put Clyde in the stall next to her so he can watch her..lol

Oh my gosh! I missed all of this excitement today! Congratulations, Mary & Toffee!!! I've been so busy getting ready for a show this weekend, that I hadn't checked in all day. That's great news and it sounds like Dancer is ready to go to. I'll keep checking.

Big congratulations Mary and Toffee!!! Such a beautiful filly
default_smile.png

Bedtime - no updates tonight. We will be watching Dancer like a hawk anyway, so what is the point of knowing the pH NOW when it can change so fast?

Anyone notice all the excuses we had for going into Toffee's stall tonight to see her filly? I thought of taking water out by the cupful instead of gallon, but two trips was good!

hehe I saw, and it was so cute! :D do you have any dry pics for us? (another excuse to go out and see her ;) )

I'll have her up for the next hour, and I will try keep watch on my phone, I finish work early today and the girls want me to do a bible study with them so don't know how much I'll be able to watch later but I'll get on when I can
default_smile.png

What a beautiful little filly!!!
default_yes.gif
I love her stockings and her sock!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
Congratulation!!!!!

Bedtime - no updates tonight. We will be watching Dancer like a hawk anyway, so what is the point of knowing the pH NOW when it can change so fast?

Anyone notice all the excuses we had for going into Toffee's stall tonight to see her filly? I thought of taking water out by the cupful instead of gallon, but two trips was good!
Agreed no point in checking.

Like I said earlier the baby is very distracting!!!! It might take me from 1:30 to 6 to clean all the stalls tomorrow!
default_laugh.png

Dancer PLEASE foal it would be really nice for your mommy to get a full night of sleep!
default_impatient.jpg
default_please.gif
default_pray.gif

Oh what a gorgeous little girl, she's going to be quite stunning with that dark colouring and those stockings/socks!! Just checked on the cam and she's fast asleep with Toffee standing dozing/keeping watch beside her, soooooooooooo sweet!

Dancer is not looking very comfortable - come on Dancer, it's your turn now!!

ahhh Mary that black/white contrast is just stunning
default_smile.png

3.20 am Dancer is down sternal, Toffee is feeding baby
default_thumbup.gif

I thought of going to just the single cam to get a better view of Dancer but I wanted to be able to check on the foal tonight. But Thursday night I will pull the extra cams so we can just watch Dancer. Baby is quite distracting. isn't she? For awhile it looked like she was practicing for Saturday's Kentucky Derby!

She is so distracting that I missed Melinda's mare foaling
default_frusty.gif
Bad me
default_thud.gif
Thank goodness Melinda was there.

She is a scream to watch, she just fell over and then jumped up in case anyone saw
default_whistling.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back