On Target Miniatures - foal updates December 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary, If we disconnect the channel two which has Sox and move Dancer's there will it just go to two bigger screens so both Dancer and baby can be watched???

Saturday we will have a name with 8 4-Her's and parents there!

Bedtime update and comments: pH is still high.....7.0 or so. No cow pies But we also know how quickly things can change. Maybe Dancer knows she is supposed to foal 3 days after Toffee? That would make an interesting 4-H meeting!!!

If you disconnect the "extra" cam it doesn't help - you can either have one cam or 4. The way it is now, people who are watching several cams can cover channel 3 (&4), which is better then anything else I can think of. We would like people to be able to still watch the foal.

Dancer has been sternal she has just got back up and down she goes again... roll and back up thats good
default_smile.png

good girl Dancer
default_smile.png

Mary I thought I would reply on here for you. I'm sorry that you weren't able to sleep, I hope you aren't too stressed about Dancer and her baby... I'm sure everything will be fine
default_smile.png
and you know that she is on our high watch list
default_smile.png
Youth Group starts back tonight so I'm unfortunatley not going to be able to watch much after the next hour... I'm home tomorrow for most of the day so I'll keep her up all the time and will watch as much as I can (I won't be inside all the time, but if I come and do some studying I'll let you know so you can get some sleep
default_smile.png

2.40am and Dancer grazing quietly. Sorry you lost your sleep time Mary, I wish I could watch more regularly, but I'm only 'in and out' on my laptop, so not much help. Maybe Renee could do a 'stint' for you to give you a couple of hours catch up nap?

Yep I am here as always ladies
default_smile.png
She is acting a little different tonight, not standing in here usual position.

5.05 am Dancer is rubbing her booty.

5.20 am she has settled down now. I am going to pop out real quick but I will check her on my phone.

6.00 am and all is quiet still

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancer definitely acted different last night and never set the alarm off after 2 AM when I went to bed. Seems like a lot of poop this morning and some is semi-soft, but not cow pies - yet. Maybe she will have a daytime day like Toffee?

Some of the stress is worry about Dancer of course, but I is a super stressful time with one of my clients as we try to get a paper published next week and they are asking a ton of questions/having us make lots of changes. Then the IRS won't send us our tax refund until we can send them a letter from Gary's employer proving that he doesn't have a job!!!! (He was laid off in 2011 & is now retired).

Yeah dancer was not her usual self last night... I hope and pray she has her foal soon for you so you can both get a proper nights sleep. Also praying that all goes well with your publications
default_smile.png
and the tax man.

Heading to bed, it's 11:15pm here
default_smile.png
night all

Dancer I will not be cranky if I wake up to see a healthy baby in your stall (just make sure you give your mummy plenty of warning ok?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!! Will be waiting for pics. And wow, so close together. They'll be great playmates.

Oh fantastic news Mary!! Clever Dancer for not making you wait any longer for that precious baby!! Sooooooooooooo glad it all went well - enjoy your SLEEP once you can take your eyes off that very handsome little fella and you are happy that all is well.

Many congratulations to you all!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back