Ok Well I HAD A PHOTO of my pregnant mare here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracie

Reaction score
apparently it was moved for me not conforming to something.

My question to go along with it is WHEN baby drops down under her, meaning her sides are no longer stickin out as in the Photo, ( SORRY MAYBE YOU can find the photo someplace) Im not reposting at the risk of offending a mod or something,

Doe s this not mean she would be due fairly SOON ???? Her sides WERE all stickin out, ** SEE Photo if ya find it ** but now it s more under her, so is that a COMING SOON kinda thing or????

Thanks For Any help....

Anyone ???
default_unsure.png

Hi Gracie

From my experience, usually when the foal drops down, most of my mares have foaled in 2-3 days. Some have gone for 5-7 days, but not very many. I would expect your mare to foal real soon. I would definitely keep an eye on her. How is her bag? Is it getting bigger and does it have a dark leathery look to it yet?

Good luck and hope you have a foal soon.

Sounds like your mare is getting close to foaling
default_yes.gif
When her bag feels super warm, thats always a sign I go by, meaning she will foal within 24 hrs. GOOD LUCK
default_biggrin.png

well belly shift was 6 days ago, he rudder is abou tto EXPLODE she squeals the last 2 days if I even try touching it, and its been warm a few days,

And boy can I not spell any more Im so tired. I did notice 3 nights ago baby was VERY ACTIVE hes slowed down ALOT not much movement this eve at all.

I feel your mare will be foaling SOON. Please try not to leave her alone. Sounds like she can foal at any time!

Good luck!
default_yes.gif

I fully expected to check here this morning and hear about your new baby!

Jessi

Latest posts

Back