Ok, all of you Webkinz players

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
A while back someone had posted about these simple little stuffed toys called Webkinz. I'd never heard of them so I did some searching and thought they looked really cool. I was sure that my daughter, who's birthday was coming up, would love to have one of these cute little things. OH MY GOSH!!! Talk about addictive!! Both of my girls have Webkinz now and I find myself spending almost every waking moment "making money for them" which translates to "I'm addicted to the games and don't know how to stop". Cash Cow is my absolute favorite so far.

Ok, how do we stop this insanity?? I can't be the only parent out there that wants a Webkinz of my very own so that I can decorate it's room and name it and play games with it and feed it and and and..... :eek:

[SIZE=18pt]Don't feel bad! I am the same way! I just spent half of the morning playing the Quizzy's Corner trivia game for quick cash for my daughter's account! I didn't realize how addicting the trivia would be! BTW, Cash Cow is my favorite game, too. :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Yeah, see, whoever posted that is in BIG TROUBLE!!!!! I now own 4 of the little beggers!!!!!! (plus some of the trading cards & one charm!!!!!) I can't keep off the thing!!!! It's driving me nuts!!! And when I just tried to log in....it's down for maintenance.....what's up with that?? :eek:

I loooovvvveeeedddd cash cow when I started too...now I'm stuck on Goober's Lab....and Polar Plunge...and the word one, can't remember what it's called, but you have to make words with the different tiles that are shown....*sigh* I even asked for some for my birthday!!!
default_unsure.png
: k, I think I have a problem!!! :lol:

~kathryn

Kathryn, I know the feeling with the site being down :ugh: I'm going crazy and don't really know what I should be doing now, LOL.

Oh, LOVE that word game, too. I can get to level 5 or 6 before I finally lose because my words aren't worth enough points. I wanna PLAY!!
default_crybaby.gif
: I've already told hubby that I want my own Webkinz for Christmas. He thinks I'm loony, but he hasn't played. Then I want some of the charms. Oh, did you know that they're supposed to be coming out with lip gloss :aktion033: Can't wait for that one!

WOO HOO!!! I got in!! I clicked on the "Bulletinz" button and was reading the stuff on there, when I noticed that, to the left side of the screen, there was the "Log In" button :aktion033: :aktion033:

sweet, now I'll go waste some time playing!!! :lol:

Yes, I did see the lip gloss was coming....what are they going to think of next??
default_rolleyes.gif
:

~kathryn

yeah, my Aunt gave my daughter her first one almost a year ago...you don't want to know how many we have now! I play too, when she lets me.

Donna, believe me, you don't want to!! But, just in case, here's the link to Webkinz. You have to buy the toy, then you get an access code to the site. And the toys really aren't that much, which is nice
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks Steph. At 65 I'm not too sure about buying myself a toy; but, who knows what a person might do in their second childhood.
default_wink.png
:

Edited to add: Oh shoot, now that I've gone to the web site and seen that they're plush animals, I just may have to go shoppin'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back