Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how on every block there is always 1 kid that is a darn nightmare, his parents are nice folks and they seem to be strict enough yet this kid is just totally out of control, well meet Merlin
default_smile.png
He is a huligan and just won't listen. Today I had to take blood for coggins tests and I had to put up with him jumping all over my back and chewing my hair. Odette gets furious with him yet he just carries on charging around and he comes flying up to her and leaps on her, I am terrified she will hurt him and I don't really blame her, she is a kind, loving and very protective mother and DOESN'T want her son playing with riff raff.

The small dot flying around in the background is the Monster Merlin
default_smile.png

LOL!! Thank you for a good laugh at the end of a long day!! He is just so funny - does he actually ever stop!! Has Sir Arthur managed to focus on his small companion yet or does all he see is a zooming blurrrrrrrrrrrrr??

Poor Britt - still I suppose it keeps her fit. LOL!!

Well done to Odette too, for keeping her cool with what must be a very annoying little monster!
default_yes.gif

Brilliant
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Love how Arthur's just drinking away the whole time!!

nawww thats so funny and cute Renee!!! he is such a lilttle ball of energy I love it! bet he will be a real fun one to train hehe...
default_whistling.gif

have fun with that! lol little Sir Arthur is just so cute! he seems so quite and calm
default_smile.png

Morning all
default_saludando.gif
wow we have smileys back
default_thumbup.gif

The boys are now out together as Odette has chilled out, Merlin is still a bit over powering for Arthur but they still have fun.

Arthur:

17 June 2012 002.jpg

17 June 2012 006.jpg

how cute! Smokey and Blue are always playing together! It is so fun to watch. It will just make my day when i see it.

Oh they look great together Renee - I love the way that Izzy gets in on the act! LOL!!

Morning all, wow I don't think things could get much worse around here even if the devil knocked on my door.
default_thud.gif

We had the most hideous hailstorm last night, the kids and I were just arriving home and we weren't able to get out the car, they were really frightened cos it felt like stones coming down and it broke my window screen, (this morning I looked at the car and it is ruined.) I left the kids in the car and ran in to close the puppies and horses, I have never seen anything like it, it came up to my ankles and it was pouring down too, the poor pups had found safety behind a big stone slab and Izzy was laying in front to protect them. Dipinto was outside with Matteo's ponies, he was going nuts and was soaking wet poor boy, I grabbed him by the mane and brought him in (ever tried dragging a non cooperative frisky 2 year old in the hail????) I wouldn't advice it
default_new_rofl.gif

Anyway we all survived
default_thumbup.gif

18 june.JPG

hail 18 june.JPG

OMG Renee that must have been so scarey - those hailstones are enormous!! So glad everyone is safe and ok, but the boys must have been terrified especially when the windscreen gave out!

Big ((((HUGS)))) to you all.
default_yes.gif

Holy Hail Mary!!! Scarey!!! Leave it to you to leave the two legged kids in the car to fend for themselves while you go out and tend the four legged ones....we love you!!!

Renee you babies are beautiful!! you must be loving it after your last year...finally thing are coming together and you have 2 little muffin heads to hug on!!! congratulations!!! I did however her to have it out side ....just as you had said. Thats fine ...she can have them in the trees as long as they are healthy!!!

Renee your boys are just gorgeous and already looking so grown up.

And as for the hail storm that must have been so scary going by those photos they look huge. I hope you can get your car fixed and things settle down to being nice and quiet again.

We are really having some crazy weather again this summer. We have a couple of nice days and then it buckets down for 24 hrs. Today was nice and so will tomorrow but then Thursday back to the wet and slightly colder weather - no wonder we are all sick.

Renee I am so sorry you are having a rough time over there! I hope your lovely car can be fixed! How scary n even more so with hubby not being home
default_sad.png
I'm glad you n your kids n fur kids were ok, hope no damage was done to the house!!!

Big hugs to you my friend!!!

Oh my, I'm glad it sounds like you're all okay! How scary for you all!

Big hugs.

Latest posts

Back