Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I love those videos Renee, thank you
default_smile.png
those boys of yours are gorgeous!!! love them!

both their colours are amazing
default_smile.png
can't wait to see them clipped as well yippee
default_smile.png
gorgeous little babies!

how are you guys going after that awful hail storm? is your car repairable? hope you didn't get to much damage...

The vet just rang to say she will be here tomorrow morning at 8.30am to castrate Dipinto, please say prayers for my little boy.

I'm sure he will be fine Renee - sending him good luck and saying prayers for an easy op and a quick recovery.
default_yes.gif

Dipinto is now a gelding
default_smile.png
he is on cam if anyone has time to check on him. Thanks

Looking good Renee! Doing quite a bit of tail swishing, but I suppose that is to be expected? (sorry but the last time I had something gelded was in the 1960's LOL!!)

Continuing with the prayers for everything to be straightforward from now on and a quick recovery, bless him.
default_yes.gif

Dipinto is a gelding!!! Hes a super little guy Renee and Im glad all went well. He'll be so happy to get to run and play with all the girls now...hes so handsome.!!

Yep Heidi
default_smile.png
I have sold him and he will soon be off to live with a pretty 2 year old filly
default_thumbup.gif

Oh I didnt realize he was leaving....poor izzy...have to told her yet? I guess she still has her paws full right now LOL

Well Im pretty sure the new owners will be thrilled with the nice boy you raised. hopefully they will stay in touch and send photos....will he be close?

Any thoughts on our other little buddy, Eagle? I know he will always be with you but was wondering if the G word is in his future. I for one vote no....but thats just me and you need to do what feels right....we will always support you!!

He is possibly on the list for the G word cos I don't want to breed him anymore and he hates being away from the girls. My situation has changed here so I have lots of thinking to do yet. Don't tell Eagle
default_smile.png

Izzy is in love with Merlin and they play really well so I think she will be ok when Dipinto leaves, in the meantime she is happy to have him at home. He was lonely today when I closed him in the stable so I put Izzy just outside where they could see each other and he settled right down.
default_smile.png

isnt it neat how some dogs just fall head over heals/hoofs/paws for other species. you sure have on of those dogs!! yeah for Izzy!!

My lips are sealed on the G word for little Eagle. He will be your heart horse no matter what happens....you are both lucky to have each other!!

I have him up and he looks good Renee, just standing quietly, lovely little man! :D

I hope he likes his new home and his girlfriend! :D I hope we get to see pictures when he gets there.

I hope everything settles down for you Renee, and yes I know who you want to castrate next LOL naughty.

I know you will make the right decision with regards to Eagle and the G word lol I personally would G him lol as then he can spend time with his girls all the time
default_smile.png
but he is your special boy and you know whats best for him.

Big hugs from afar, hey haven't some of your puppies gone to new homes yet? I think you were saying they were going soon but can't remember when hehe sorry.

Thank you so much Renee and Diane. That was a great explanation
default_smile.png
Ricky's registered name is 'MCMS Be Ready For The Ricochet' if you wanted to do some detective work.

Hope D is recovering well from his surgery!

Latest posts

Back