Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I have to check in more often as it seems there is never a dull moment in your life!! Hope things settle down and that you can get your car fixed. That sounds really scary and I bet it was hard walking on all the hail stones! Hugs...

Renee I am so sorry you are having a rough time over there! I hope your lovely car can be fixed! How scary n even more so with hubby not being home
default_sad.png
I'm glad you n your kids n fur kids were ok, hope no damage was done to the house!!!

Big hugs to you my friend!!!
Bless you heart. Sending hugs and prayers

I am so sorry Renee! That is awful. Glad you are ok but hate to hear your car isn't
default_sad.png

Renee, just checking in to say hi and to see if you have taken anymore videos of your wee ones.....dont be like that chick Littleribbie and keep everyone wondering how they are growing!!!

hows the little man feeling these days? Do you still have a house full of pups?

I apologise for keeping the boys all to myself like someone else we know
default_whistling.gif
so here is an overload
default_smile.png

I am also downloading a quick video I took.

23 June 2012 001.jpg

23 June 2012 003.jpg

23 June 2012 004.jpg

23 June 2012 005.jpg

The boys are looking super and so cute together and love the video and Izzy is so good with them.

You know the boys could make a beautiful driving pair.

Yes Izzy loves the babies, she and Dipinto were best friends until he got too big and strong
default_sad.png

Oh they are looking great Renee - I love to see the babies playing together, so thanks for the video. Izzy is such an amazing dog, bless her!

Awww love the video.... Boys are looking soooo good and full of spunk just like little boys are supposed to be.

Izzy is such a good mommy, looks like she'd be happy to wash the minis, too.

Oh my gosh they are so cute and what a good girl Miss Izzy is with them. I always remember the video w/Izzy and Dipinto....they always made such a good pair. I just watched your vid of bicky the babysitter again....I forgot how cute it was. Im so happy that Bicky is doing so well....I never noticed that Izzy was actually in that video...hiding in the corner LOL

Yes Heidi, Izzy would always sneak off as soon as Bicky took over babysitting
default_yes.gif
she just loves the foals though and hangs out with them the whole time whist I am down there cleaning, she was very upset when Dipinto grew up and started getting rough with her
default_sad.png
hopefully now she will have 2 new friends to play with.
default_smile.png

I have a colour question Diane, Merlin has the white trim round his eyes like Britt does (sorry I have forgotten the name) is this an appy trait?

Renee, can you remind us of Britt's exact colouring (and her parents). It sounds as though Merlin might roan out or show appy 'bits' as he ages?? It is so exciting waiting to see what colour some of our babies will turn out to be as adults!!

Waiting to hear what Diane has to say.
default_yes.gif

Britt is a total mystery to me
default_unsure.png
in her foal pic she is bay but I don't think she is now cos her legs are brown, she doesn't have any black on her so I guess she is brown. When I bought her she had only facial signs and stripped hooves but as time went by she started getting white hairs too.

She has mottled privates and lots of facial signs too. Her father was leopard and her G/father and GG/father were appy

These are the pics on her passport

Britt as foal.JPG

head shot.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping he will be appy and not roan like dad
default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww! Your boys are so cute! I love to see Izzy with your minis. She is so good with them! Mine get excited and 'jump' and it makes the horses jump and run.

I have a color question as well. Ricky, Laney and Tink all have white hairs running through their colored sections:

Laney's butt

DSCN5573.jpg

Tinkerbelle's face and back

DSCN5567.jpg

DSCN5562.jpg

Ricky's butt. He also has this along one side of his neck

DSCN5583.jpg

DSCN5576.jpg

What is this called? Or is this just normal? Ricky has striped hooves but I really am not aware of any appys in his pedigree.

That should be Sabino Megan, Eagle has that.

Merlin also has a pinto peepino
default_smile.png
not motling though, I haven't noticed anything in his mouth but I will check. He has a few white hairs on his bum, like spots not like Sabino. I can't wait to clip him.
default_smile.png

Great explanation Diane and brlliant pic of two very handsome boys - thank you.

Waiting for spots to show makes life just that bit more exciting!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back