Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant, and if you do rego him you can use 'Prince of Camelot' as a show name!

Bree I love it! Prince of Camelot aka Arthur it is
default_smile.png

Anna there are no shows in Italy so I doubt it will be a problem, it also means I can sell him for less which is a good thing right now.

Much to Odette's disgust Arthur is starting to wonder
default_smile.png
he comes to me for scratches now
default_smile.png
I will try putting them in with Britt and Merlin again tomorrow and see how Odette behaves. I can't wait to see the 2 boys playing
default_smile.png

Yay!

But you should name him by knighting him
default_yes.gif
Go out and pat his shoulder with a crop or a stick or something while going "I dub thee ...."

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

You can tell I had a cupcake for breakfast!

Oh poo!! No not that sort of poo LOL!! I meant oh darn, they are all asleep!! Well I think they are - the sort of 'mass' in the bottom corner under the lamp seems to be 'breathing' so I presume it is a collection of puppies and not some new strange animal you have given a home to Renee??

NAWWW!!! thanks Renee, they are so cute! they are all snuggled together sleeping at the moment
default_smile.png
haha leaving behind a trail of mess, lol typical puppies!!! hope they get up soon and play
default_smile.png
:) wake up puppies LOL (just kidding)

Renee that was just SOOO cute and funny just then, Russell and I were laughing so much, the puppies had just woken up and were wandering around and Izzy came in and they went crazy trying to drink from her while she was walking n poor Izzy was walking all wide legged so she didn't step on her bubbies and then she walked out again and they were crazy trying to follow her hehe, was so funny thanks for putting them up they are so cute!! they are all trying to snuggle in again now LOL

hahah oh Diane, I can SOO imagine that!!! lol they would have been all miserable being all wet too LOL I wouldn't be able to stop laughing if it had been me LOL I always wanted to breed Kingston but the bitch we were going to be bred to they desexed
default_sad.png
and we couldn't find any others that we like so we snipped King lol he would have been a great dad
default_smile.png

puppies are snuggling again hehe soo cute!!

6;17am cam time and Izzy has just left from nursing the puppies. WOW they were going nuts!!! She has now left and I think they are trying to push the wall down.OMG they are so cute.
default_wub.png

And now pure pandemonium!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol they are a riot, trying to clean them this morning with them still inside was a total waste of time
default_smile.png
It is cold here this morning so I have left them in but as soon as the sun comes up they will go out in the garden for the day.

Diane your swimming story was very funny, typical of a puppy day
default_smile.png
They are a lot of hard work so I can well imagine that you had had enough, I sure will NOT be breeding Izzy ever again.

They are just so darn cute Renee - compulsive viewing, especially when one doesn't have to get involved in all the hard work!!
default_yes.gif

Don't worry Kara, they are just out playing in the sunshine, they will be back on cam after dinner
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back