Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Diane, I hope you had a good nights rest. All is well here, Eagle has been out for a graze this morning and I will go and let him out again soon.

Man oh man!! Eagle what did you go and do....you poor thing you. No wonder your mom has been pulling her hair out...look at you!! If the girls still think you look sexy you must be one hot little man!!!

Renee, I bet its wonderful to have him home. I havent been able to watch Merlin on cam but I am enjoying his pictures and video...hes such a little doll. Sounds like its still pretty cold there....wish we would get a chilly morning. By 11am its really too hot to do much of anything.......even in Peanuts villa!!!

Please dont throw up...cause I know you will drop on the floor but today I will be giving Nick back his black mane and tail...yes Anna Im dying his mane black again...tired of red mane and tail!!!....Oh I know your horses would be running for the hills!!!

Renee forgot ....Love the puppy pictures? I know they need to stay a bit longer but have you found any nice homes for them yet...although I bet you havent had much time to even try. LOL I sure bet your house has been quite noisy lately

Hello all!

How is Odette doing, Renee? I think she is holding out a few more days to give me a birthday present on the 31st
default_smile.png
How many days is she today?

Merlin is having a good snooze at the moment. All his darting about must have worn him out.

Hi Megan,
default_saludando.gif
Odette is doing fine, I bathed her tail today and groomed her as it was lovely and warm finally after all our cold rain. She looks ready to go in all aspects except her non existing udder
default_frusty.gif
It has really gone down and it is almost impossible to get even a drop
default_thud.gif
So the waiting continues. I just can't wait to get them all back together cos all this running backwards and forwards is very time consuming. Hubby should be home tomorrow so I will have to find time to clean the house in the morning or he will freak
default_new_rofl.gif

Diane you mentioned before that you didn't see any varnish in Britt, what colour would you say she is? I am totally hopeless when it comes to colours
default_whistling.gif
I know she is brown as she has no black on her at all but what about the white? When I bought her 4 years ago she was a lovely rich chocolate brown and then slowly she started getting white, even her tail is turning white!

Merlin 6 days old 009.jpg

Morning all
default_smile.png

Glad to hear they are all doing well
default_smile.png
Renee Bree is such a gorgeous mare! I just love her so much!! Wow Odette really is holding on to that little baby lolmust be dying that blue tint onto her little body lol talking about dying Heidi good luck with nicki!! I would so love o do Finn as his mane n tail are more red then black :s he will start getting rugged shortly
default_smile.png

Hope the wether cools some for you over there we really didn't have a summer here this season, would happily send some coolness p you ;)

Morning Diane, I hope you had a good nights rest. All is well here, Eagle has been out for a graze this morning and I will go and let him out again soon.
That is good news. I saw his thread on the main forum. I am so glad he has improved.

Odette is 340 days today and she has finally remembered she is preggo
default_thumbup.gif

The first pic is from 21st May and then this morning, also body pics of this morning. (I will try and clip the rest of her tummy today)

21 May.JPG

25 may 2012 (340) 002.jpg

25 may 2012 (340) 003.jpg

25 may 2012 (340) 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Odette's milk has dropped to 6.8 so I think she is in the final stretch. We have storms forecast for tonight and tomorrow so I hope that doesn't block her
default_sad.png

Merlin's poop is hard and he is having trouble pooping, any suggestions?

Yay for Odette
default_risa8.gif
Finally she has caught on. Will keep everything crossed for a safe delivery and a healthy blue roan filly

What happened to him?
Eagle had colic surgery.

Renee,

Storms eh??? My girls LOVE to foal during storms... Keep a good eye on her! Speaking of, will she be under camera so we may try to help and watch? My computer is being strange about pulling up cams lately but I would be more than happy to try to help watch.
default_yes.gif

Odette's milk has dropped to 6.8 so I think she is in the final stretch. We have storms forecast for tonight and tomorrow so I hope that doesn't block her
default_sad.png

Merlin's poop is hard and he is having trouble pooping, any suggestions?
You know, we are having the same issue with the last foal born. He was straining one night & tail swishing, that I got up and gave him a warm water/mineral oil enema and he shot out "bullets" afterwards. He was so much happier for a couple days afterwards and had much normal poops. I saw him poop again yesterday and it was pretty hard again. They are out with the herd full time now so I am just watching him. I think the problem with this guy is that he is already eating or trying to eat his moms food and has been since he was a couple days old. You might try an enema and/or a little milk of magnesia.

Odette looks great!! I can't wait to see her blue roan baby!!!

I am off to a parents teachers meeting so she had better behave. Lol

Oh how exciting - come on Odette, cant wait to see what you are hiding from us!
default_yes.gif

Odette, if you do not foal tonight by 12 am you will get a "payment overdue" notice. Kidding. Just reminiscing of the mail my pharmacist's wife used to send out to some of us.

Judging by her bag I am thinking she has a bit of a ways to go still. Any changes today?

Latest posts

Back