Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will just start them on food so it makes it a bit easier for Izzy. She is a working dog and only 2, the laying around feeding puppies is all just too much for her
default_sad.png

Eagle has to stay in still and I take him out to eat grass by hand, it will take about a month to get him back to normal. Britt did really well that way and has had no further problems in 2 years.

I will take some pics of Eagle and Izzy tomorrow (if I have time) Alberto has his last swimming lesson in the morning and I have to go.

Do you think it will be ok to leave Britt's door open so they can go in the small outdoor bit?

I have never blanketed a foal either Diane, I am just worried about my little boy
default_smile.png
all my other foals have been normal so as lOng as I dried them off they were fine.

It is 11.15pm and I am going to go to sleep cos we were all late up this morning
default_sad.png
not good considering how much I have to do in the day. Please csll me if you think he needs me.

Hugs

Renee

I'm tuning in
default_smile.png
morning all
default_smile.png
Renee, that video is SOOOOOO cute of little Merlin! I'm so happy to see him running around being a normal little foal
default_smile.png

i'll be in and out a bit, but I will post when leaving and when back for you all ;)

Have a great night sleep Renee, stay warm and I'm sure your little man will be fine
default_smile.png

Merlin is such a littl doll. He looks sooo precious running around outside
default_xreiter.gif
. You have got to be in love. I am for sure.
default_wub.png
. Sorry I haven't been on too much lately. Work and everybody has kept me pretty busy, but I have been watching, just not posting. Hope you get some sleep tonight Renee. Stay healthy.

I'm glad Eagle is feeling better and the puppies are growing up a storm. As beautiful as ever.

4:46am n merlin is sleeping just out from the heat lamp, he is nice n stretched out so i dnt think he is cold which is good
default_smile.png
heading out to the bank now will let you know when I am back watching again
default_smile.png

I'm back, for a little while then I have to head out again, Britt looking good I can't see Merlin at the moment I think he is right beside Britt just off cam... but everyone seems good ;)

Ok, I haven't posted but I have been checking in often.

First, I love the name Merlin!!! I have a friend name Merlin actually, and it fits your boy perfectly!

Mary is about to show us her baby, and I sure hope he is as cute as Merlin
default_smile.png

Congratulations Ben
default_smile.png

I will be off to Alby's swimming lesson soon, any eyes during the morning would be great. My mother in law is next door so if neccesary I can send her to check.

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Izzy's pups look like they are thriving.

....and the photos of Merlin and the video are priceless.

Just what a bouncing baby boy is supposed to look like.

Gooooooooooo Merlin!

Sorry I haven't posted much, but been watching when I can. He's really doing well Renee. I have never had to rug a foal, but in your circumstances I think you did exactly the right thing for little Merlin. I'm sure he will be fine from now on as he will soon be able to regulate his own temperature and having that extra space to scamper around in will keep his blood circulating, which will also help keep him warm.
default_yes.gif

So glad to hear that Eagle is recovering so well - I'm still saying prayers for him, bless him. Will be in and out again today, life suddenly got a bit busy here -the sunshine suddenly appearing has made for lots of extra outside jobs LOL!!

Isn't it brilliant news about Ben and Mary - and a filly too!!
default_thumbup.gif

Awww look at those puppies!! They can be such a mess when they are all able to be up exploring and playing with each other.

SO glad Eagle is doing better. He needs to stay that way so he doesn't worry his momma and aunties so much!

I love watching Merlin and Britt. When they were outside Merlin was darting about and Britt was trying to keep up.

Eagle is doing well and in good spirit, he is very talkative with Odette so I think he is happy to be home :
default_smile.png

Here are a couple of pics from the clinic and one from today.

15 may 2012 001.jpg

15 may 2012 002.jpg

15 may 2012 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That last picture is my favourite... because it is so great to see him home!

Aww bless him!! It is so heartwarming to see him home and enjoying one of his short grazing stints. He is in the best place fo a full recovery with his friends around him and your care and attention Renee.
default_yes.gif

Still saying prayers for him.

Awwww bless him
default_wub.png
I just want to hug him. So glad to see him home.. prayers for a continued recovery for our lovely man.

aww so happy to see pics of Eagle
default_smile.png
he is looking so well
default_smile.png

little Merlin just ahd a drink from mummy is back lying down under his heat lamp
default_smile.png
sure wish I had a heat lamp today LOL it is freezing here!! :S lol

oh I have to go check ben's thread!!

morning Renee. your little Merlin was so happy to be out so was Britt hehe soo cute! hope you have a good day
default_smile.png

its now freezing and raining here, and I'm sure snowing somewhere around lol.

Oh Cassie poor you, I think we all need to go and live in Peanut's villa.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back