Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea! we get to watch Odette! let us know when she's up so we can help you watche her. She sure is looking close!

I don't want to bring her here until I know she is ready, Britt doesn't care about being alone or away from her friends but Odette goes nuts so I want to avoid any possible danger and keep her stay here as short as possible. Also because I am having serious trouble getting Britt back out in the field cos she charges off and leaves Merlin behind so at the moment she is being held whilst out grazing. I think it is cos she spent such a long time away now she just wants to blow off some steam but it isn't good for little Merlin. Anna it is just as you explain to all the newbies about keeping the mare closed in for a long period.
default_thud.gif

Here are some pics I took this morning and I am downloading a very cute video for you all too
default_yes.gif

288 May (343).JPG

28 May.JPG

Oh bless her, what a good girl Biccy is to let those pesky pups use her as a moving furry blanket to play with!! LOL!! I'm sure that Izzy is very pleased to have the help of a babysitter with that lively lot to care for!
default_yes.gif

Cant believe how much those pups have grown - they are gorgeous Renee. How did the little backward boy progress, did he 'catch up' in the end?

what a cute video! She wont be able to help babysit for much longer, they are going to be bigger than her! lol

Oh I love puppy voices! Isn't Bicky so cute letting them climb all over her. They will be bigger then her soon. Bless them!

Odette sure is looking good!

I tested Odette at 10.00pm and it is a light 6.8
default_smile.png
will she be so kind as to foal whilst my parents are here so they can have the kids???? I turned her out with Britt and Merlin today and I knew that would wake her up, she loves to foal outside with the others
default_smile.png
she was an angel with Merlin, he kept getting confused and trying to feed from her but she gently pushed him away
default_smile.png
I love this mare, she is worth her weight in gold.

Hey renee! Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple days!

I just had to pop in and let everyone know I'm alive and my horses are doin great- and to check on you, eagle, the pups, britt & Merlin! Glad everyone is doing great- and it looks and sounds like we aren't far off from seeing Odettes beautiful blue filly
default_smile.png

Renee, thank you so much for that video it was gorgeous! Bicky is such a special little girl! I just love how she layed down on her side for them what a treasure.

ooooh have you got a new foal yet? sounds like she is close!! so wish we could watch again!

can't wait to see her beautiful little foal! safe foaling Odette when you go!! and make sure you do it when mummy is there please! so she can help
default_smile.png

I rushed down to the barn this morning at 6.00am to see what Odette had been up to during the night, her milk test has dropped and this was her udder! I think she will foal before the weekend.

29 May (344).JPG

Wow! Her udder definitely looks ready.

I can't wait to see what she has!! How exciting
default_smile.png

Safe foaling!

I will bring Eagle home after lunch cos he is being a jerk, I think Britt might be coming in heat so Eagle has decided that Dipinto must die
default_sad.png
boys! At home he will settle down. I am worried about his stitches.

This way I can bring Odette home whenever she is ready without worrying about them both having to settle in.

Yes it will be another Eagle baby. 2 years ago they had a gorgeous black minimal pinto colt. I expect something similar but as long as it is a filly I will be happy.

He is walking off his tummy at the moment
default_smile.png

So where is he Renee - all I can see is a very blury flickering screen, and I was so hoping to see his little filly LOL!!

You be careful that Odette doesn't do a sneaky on you - she looks so close, surely she cant go much longer!! Has her ph dropped at all?

Ok going to try one of my pics for you. If it works I'll pop another couple on the next post.

How soon do you think this one is going to foal???

may-20 066.jpg

Ah success - thanks to you Renee.
default_yes.gif

Now, coz I love her, a couple of my old Nutty.

may-20 060.jpg

may-20 061.jpg

Latest posts

Back