NOS4A2 -- Book Recommendation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Not too long ago, I finished the unabridged audio version of "Joe Hill's" novel, NOS4A2.

Horror fiction is something I've enjoyed for a long time, and I think this book is absolutely one of the best. This is an author I've enjoyed now for all of his three novels (Heart Shaped Box, Horns, and this latest, NOS4A2). He's a masterful storyteller and really draws you into the story and his characters.

NOTE that he's actually Owen King in real life, the son of Stephen King. This latest, as a HARDCORE fan of SK, I can tell you is right up there with the best of the best from his daddy. The apple didn't fall far / the heir to the thrown... I won't miss any novel this "kid" publishes because he is SO good, and really there with his dad's best works imo.

Hope someone else here will take a look, because I don't think anyone who's a fan of the horror genre would regret it. Honestly, one of the best I've ever read when it comes to horror fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jill. I will jot this down for when I have time to read. Maybe when I retire. I love to read, but lately all I am reading is healthy recipes, the book of Daniel, and Mother Earth Magazine. I used to do audio books a lot but lately my drive time is talk radio to hear what is going on in the world since we disassociated ourselves from the news and local channels on TV when we got the ROKU. Still, no regrets on that decision. Once I retire I will find time to enjoy reading(and hopefully writing).

Thanks Jill, I love SK and will be looking up his son' books. Always looking for new authors to read.

Latest posts

Back