NEW Pictures of Whinny For Me 's Echos of INFINITY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I'm just loving this filly... Go figure!!! It's hard to get decent pictures of her (the "these do her no justice" cliché applies) because she is so friendly and wants to be right up at my thigh. But, I probably wouldn't want it any other way
love0075.gif
[/SIZE]

Also a short video of her....... Harvey wanted to know when was I going to make one so he could show his coworkers. But he's not really into the horses or anything
thumbup.gif

Thanks for taking a look at our newest baby girl
love0034.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Whinny For Me's Echos of Infinity[/SIZE]
2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly

Sired by Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Ericas Double Dipped, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't she just the cutest thing!! Looks like she keeps momma on her toes!
default_smile.png
She has such a sweet face.

Infinity---033109---2.jpg

She looks like a little imp in this pic---she is adorable.

Thanks, folks
love0075.gif

I couldn't love Infinity any more than I do. She is EXACTLY what I'd been hoping for
cloud9.gif

She and Piper, who is her paternal sister and maternal cousin, have yet to meet but that will probably happen this weekend. It may be like the clash of the titans as both Infinity and Piper are sure they are each The One. The Most Special. The Best Filly Ever. Yeah... Okay, I guess I have told them both privately that they're my favorite
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Awww Jill! I just love her.. I was just so visiting your site a few mins ago and my o my I just fell in love with. I sure cant' wait to see what she grows up to be....

Thank you, Melissa and Kourtney!!! It is really good to see both you ladies back here
love0075.gif

Jill, I want to see pix of those 2 Best girls together if you take some. Both are such pretty little girls...

Latest posts

Back