NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY VETERNS DAY TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FAMILIES!!
default_smile.png

As many have the day off, not me, I hope you take the time to remember our veterns who have allowed us the freedom to do so many things.

My family goes back generations who have served, including my dad, brothers, and son. I can not begin to say how proud I am of them all.

As you enjoy the day and the reason behind it, I hope you take the time to remember some little horses who only have CMHR fighting for them. But it can not be done without your help.

Hope you join the mission member!!!!!

To all veterns, our thank you is not enough, but know we are thankful for all you and your families have given for us. You are the heros in all our hearts!

Hi Carolyn here is one of the items up for auction. I am only showing the halter but there is also a lead to match. Your choice a mini or pony size halter... These are very nice quality halters and leads and are made in the USA. The 1st $45.00 will help the rescue horses and get this beautiful halter and leads..

holidayHorseFallLeaves-1.jpg

Donation from Shaladar Miniature Horses for $100.00 sent via PayPal......I talked to "da ponies" (that's what I call them) and they agreed I could just buy 1 bucket of Nicker Makers a month for a year instead of 2.

Sue and da ponies :)

ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?????

WE HAVE A KICK BUTT AWESOME MATCH THAT IS STARTING FROM THIS POST ON!!!!

We have a very special forum member, and wonderful friend of CMHR who is offering up this match. From this match going forward this forum member will match all total donations up to,,,,,,,,,ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!! I didn't want to type the numbers, I was afraid someone would think it was a typo,,,yes $1,000.00.

default_wub.png
default_smile.png

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? LOOK HOW MUCH MORE YOUR DONATION JUST BECAME.

AN ADDITIONAL ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

No you do not need to give that much, it is a total dollar amount from all donors, up to $1,000.00

All we are asking from you is the $3, and we really believe most can give that amount, that is why we ask for so little, so YOU can help!! So if you give $3, this special member gives $3,,,if you give $25, this special member gives $25,,,now just how cool is that!!!!!

Dig deep, dig high, dig low, dig dig dig!!!

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Huge, HUGE thank you who always helps CMHR so very very much. She wants to help you along, so here ya go!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

There's a big party coming for a whole whole lot of horses who need our help!!!

Put your party hat on, all are invited,,,now hit that paypal button,,,or get to the mail box!!!

All info on how to donate is on the first page, first post.

Let's see if we can get this thread HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Sue

THANK YOU!!!!! Your halter and lead will go out tomorrow in the mail..... Thank you to everyone's horses for giving up treats etc to help the rescues!!!!

Gini

Sue,,,,,you will just love the halter and lead. I have one and the quality is the best I have ever seen in a mini halter, really. It has been through rain and mud and yuck and washed and still looks great! Thank you so much for sharing with others.
default_smile.png

Thank you so much to all!

Well somehow my rescue girls heard about this and all wanted to pitch in, esp Meaghan and Choco Latte as CMHR helped get several of their buddies out of a bad place as well...so $20 coming your way from the Emmett horses!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank you so very much to all! You are all so wonderful!

Connie Parr

CMHR President
I'm so thankful for all the very nice people all over the country that I have met just because we share the love of Miniature Horses.Just sent $100 via PayPal because these marvelous little animals have brought me so much joy.

Will be snail mailing $36!!

This donation is coming from our sweet little Merry, a fawn that we rescued this past summer. Not affiliated with CMHR, but Merry knows what it's like to be abandoned and at deaths door. His best friend is our mini, Dream, and he wants to make sure all minis can have the happy ending he did.

Here's a picture of the donor, Merry:

84f672b7.jpg

In loving memory of "S Bar P's Dressed for Success" aka "Cissy"...Mission of Thanks donation going to be mailed in the morning to Gini, $36-for the year.
default_saludando.gif

Wow,,,,,,,just wow!! You are all the best, thank you so much, each and every one!!

We do all know times can be bad, unfortunately bad times means more of a bad time for animals. You guys are doing all you can, that is the best, and hopefully our best will help many in need, who's caregivers have gone through a worst time than us. I like to believe people don't put horses in this situation willingly.

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Gosh, doesn't it feel good!!!

]First and foremost I wanted to thank the person donating the match up to $1000.00. This is awesome!!

THANK YOU!!!

Sheila and everyone that are becoming Mission members I would like to thank you for helping these horses. Carolyn is right. These wonderful creatures didn't ask to be homeless, starved and even some of them abused but they were. Not now will that ever happen to them again. I realize that some were the victims of the economy just like some of us. I would like to think that if the situation were reversed, they would go to the bottom of the feed barrel and give us a cup to help us eat. This is what we are asking with this mission Carolyn does each year. Just please dig in the couch, chairs, and in the car for the few cents you could spare to help the horses. Maybe buy a smaller cup coffee on the way to work and put the change in the ashtray for the horses.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all everyone is doing to help this year. All of the people in the miniature horse world are the BEST!!!

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be snail mailing $36!!

This donation is coming from our sweet little Merry, a fawn that we rescued this past summer. Not affiliated with CMHR, but Merry knows what it's like to be abandoned and at deaths door. His best friend is our mini, Dream, and he wants to make sure all minis can have the happy ending he did.

Here's a picture of the donor, Merry:

84f672b7.jpg
Thank you Merry!! He is such a beautiful fawn and is so lucky to have you all in his life!!
default_wub.png

Ok everyone I am back again to peddle Gini's picture off of her waiting for your donations by her mailbox. This is a very embarrassing picture by the way but Gini is doing it for the money of course

This is the day I am going to sell it to the highest bidder.

So......

We have an offer of $60.00 right now.

I'm looking for more.

So whoever offers me $100. today will get the picture posted here.

Let's go!

Gimmee Gimmee.....$$$$$$$$

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting for payday today to send in our donation!

My adoptee, Bernie and foster horse, Trooper have sent $20 each!

ANOTHER DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!

AS OF THIS MORNING WE HAVE DONATIONS OF---------------

$1009.35
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Ok everyone I am back again to peddle Gini's picture off of her waiting for your donations by her mailbox. This is a very embarrassing picture by the way but Gini is doing it for the money of course

This is the day I am going to sell it to the highest bidder.

So......

We have an offer of $60.00 right now.

I'm looking for more.

So whoever offers me $100. today will get the picture posted here.

Let's go!

Gimmee Gimmee.....$$$$$$$$
You got it Marty! I'm putting up the $100 right now. Sorry Gini.
default_wink.png
PLUS...my company matches dollar-for-dollar, AND the anonymous matcher here will need to match as well. Woo hoo! Many thanks to all at CMHR!!!

(We're sending our donation in memory of my sweet biggie horse, Ghost, who left us this year at the age of 32. I'm so thankful he was with me for 20 years. It doesn't get much better than that.
default_wub.png
)

Latest posts

Back