NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU SILVER DOLLAR! Looks like Gini's sorry breakfast outfit is worth something to someone all for a great cause!

And here is what your $100. bucks has purchased for you to copy off and do whatever you wish!

HAHA Gini.........

GINIBAG.jpg

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW!!

I would only do this for the rescue and the horses!!!!!!!!

I have embarrased my GD who took the picture and wants her sponge bob jamie pants back!! Marty say's it's horrible omg it really is.

Ok all I hope this ugly picture will bring in a few more dollars for these beautiful horses.......

a very embarrased
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW!!

I have embarrased my GD who took the picture and wants her sponge bob jamie pants back!! Marty say's it's horrible omg it really is.

Ok all I hope this ugly picture will bring in a few more dollars for these beautiful horses.......

a very embarrased
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
Gini

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Great Job Gini

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW!!

a very embarrased
default_blush.png
default_blush.png
Gini
Awww Gini, I really AM sorry.
default_sad.png
But as you said, it's ALL for the horses and such a great cause.

C'mon, folks, let's make Gini feel better by donating a few dollars for her embarrassment!!! Thanks Gini.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

The first person to claim this and pays CMHR $35 for it, gets one of my horse head sculture pins custom made of their horse!

I will do a head sculpture made by hand. It will be around 2" tall. It can either be made as a pin to wear or a magnate for your fridge!

These are small pins that I've made to give you an idea of what I do.

This one I made 15 years ago and I do better now LOL It's only about 1" tall.

website1019008.jpg

This is my logo and you won't get that, but I'll do your horse as best I can!

website1019009.jpg

Oh Gini.. This is so funny.. I love the picture!!! Going to finally send in my donation now.. LOL!!
Thanks Mary Lou. Can't believe I did this, but I'd do almost anything for these guys. Including embarrasing myself!!!

Thank you for letting us do this each year.... We really appreciate you!!!
default_wub.png

Gini

Thanks Mary Lou. Can't believe I did this, but I'd do almost anything for these guys. Including embarrasing myself!!!

Thank you for letting us do this each year.... We really appreciate you!!!
default_wub.png

Gini
You are a sport!!! And the horses will appreciate it!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz

A 2nd total in one day!!! This is a first time ever for the $3.00 Mission of Thanks.... We have received just today a total of $705.00!!!!!!

Our new total is and this is a BIG DRUM ROLL!!!!

ARE YOU READY!!!!

REALLY READY!!!!!

$1634.45

default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif

Wow, wow and WOW!!!!!

I have been at work all day, went in at 5:30 am, just got home. Working on something so very hard, only for it to be a huge letdown. So disheartning, hurtful, I put so much into it.

BUT, I came home, went straight to this thread,,,and it makes what happened at work a little less important.

I am just beyond honored to be associated with some of the greatest people there are, sincerely. You guys made a herific day, really pretty darn good.

I'm thinking I need to put 70 hours a week into the rescue instead of my job, may serve more of a purpose,,,but hear the pay isn't as good.

It may of not been your intent to make my day better, but you should know by donating you did that as well.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for being such awesome people!!!

You turned my
default_sad.png
:( to
default_smile.png

Gini,,,,you should not be embarrassed!!!!! Actually, I think it needs to becme a painting!!

Thank you and ALL at CMHR for all you do,,,going above and beyond.

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
WE MADE IT!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

IN A DAY AND A HALF WE MADE $1035.00!!! THIS WAS MONEY FOR THE $1000.00 MATCH!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WE MADE IT!!!!!!!

WE STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO.

For the first $75.00 donation starting now. You may chose one of each item from our store!! Yes this includes a halter and lead design of your choice.

Also, a shirt size and color of your choice, tote, and a cookbook, cup cozie.

There will be other items to follow this week!! Check back often as remember every nickle, dime etc help us help these horses!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
WE MADE IT!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

IN A DAY AND A HALF WE MADE $1035.00!!! THIS WAS MONEY FOR THE $1000.00 MATCH!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WE MADE IT!!!!!!!

WE STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO.

For the first $75.00 donation starting now. You may chose one of each item from our store!! Yes this includes a halter and lead design of your choice.

Also, a shirt size and color of your choice, tote, and a cookbook, cup cozie.

There will be other items to follow this week!! Check back often as remember every nickle, dime etc help us help these horses!!
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

You are doing such a fantastic job - these little horses need love and proper care - and without this wonderful organization the fate of many of these little ones would not be good.

Thank you for all that you do.

I am happy to donate to this wonderful cause - I sent my donation through Paypal moments ago.

Cyndi

Thank you so much for your donation. Please go pick out your halter and lead, the size, and color of your shirt you would like. We also have the beige long sleeve ones. Please pick the color of tote and the drink cozies. If you have a cart please remember the cozies are fantastic to protect the ends of the shafts. Just let me know and I will send 2 of them.
default_aktion033.gif
You will be getting one of everything in our store.

Right now we are expecting an order in anytime on the halters. The ones we do not have in stock are the peppermintstick and the santa/snowman. These should be here anytime and if you chose one of these the shipment will be delayed approx 7 days. You have your choice of mini size or pony size.

Please use the link below.....

My link

Again Cyndi thank you for helping us help the horses in need!

Gini

When people say, can you believe? I say, yes I can, because I know how very special all of these folks are, especially when it comes to horses!!

What an awesome 36 hour total!!!

It takes an entire forum to raise a group of minis in need, and this forum sure has stepped up to the plate. No better person than a person who puts their money where their mouth is and you all have sure done just that!

Don't forget, you can donate in someone else name and they will receive a certificate letting them know you have done just that.

Thanks to all who donated for the $1,000 match,,,from those who gave $3 to $300, it took it all to meet the match.

And to our very very special CMHR friend, you have done so much, including inspiring others, and that is the best!!!

Just dropping by to say:

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO VERY MUCH!

You are all so very generous!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Thanks to ALL of you, we are about a full week ahead of last years numbers!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

We have a match from a show person!!
default_aktion033.gif

This forum member who also does many shows, would like to challenge all others who show, to donate the cost of one class at a show. You've got several months to save the money you donate for that class. As some show AMHR and/or AMHA and/or ASPC we've taken an average.

This forum member is going to donate $100 if we get 10 forum members, show people to donate $25 a piece by Weds. at midnight. If you are going to snail mail it to Gini, then just let us know here by Weds.!!

Show horses are so pampered, doted over, this member believes all horses should have the chance to be pampered and we ALL need to help give them that chance.

They all won't make it into the national spot light as happened this year at Worlds, but that is not the goal, the goal is for them to make it to a healthy spot light!!

If you show, I hope you will see how blessed you are to have the opportunity, and donate the cost of a class, $25, to a horse we would like to make feel like a champion.
default_smile.png

We have many who show, we just need 10 by Weds.!!

For another easy $100!

Please enter the CMHR Class, for only $25!

You all are just the best and always give from the heart! Our little guys need us more now than ever. I always look forward to this fundraiser as its so fun to read everyones posts and think of how many minis will be helped.

Trace your awesome!

Trace thank you so much!! Horse people are the best of the best. Is everyone ready for a new total????

As of noon on Sunday our new total with the matches is**********

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
$2945.00
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back