NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As some of you may or may not know, Wanalynn and myself have taken several rescues over the years! One of our most favorite rescues from CMHR was a 19 year old blind appy gelding named Willy! Willy started going blind at the age of 16 from Moon Blindness and when we took him from CMHR he was totally blind! But Willy still had a great will to live! It took me several months to earn his trust to where he would let me halter him! But, once we earned his trust he settled right in and became one of our big ol happy family here at W W Miniature Horse Farm. Willy just had his 25th birthday in Sept. and is as happy and healthy as a colt!

He now spends his days with his best buddy Heza our 9 year old 25" gelding! They love each other and enjoy each others company!

So, on behalf of Willy and all the other rescues here on our farm we would like to become Mission Members by donating $36.00 from Wanalynn & Myself and $36.00 from Willy! I just sent $72.00 via PayPal! We would also like to ask every member of Lil Beginnings to reach deep down in your funds and join us in the support of CMHR! I know times are tough everywhere and they've been tough here too, but you can't spend your money for a better cause anywhere!

Thanks for all you do CMHR

Bill & Wanalynn

Now here's a few pix of our beloved Willy!!

Excuse these pix, it had rained about 3 days straight when I took these!!

Willy2-1.jpg

Willy1-1.jpg

Willy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What I love about all of these folks. Proudly showing and sharing us their rescues. These horses are so very lucky, but,,,what says the most to me about these wonderful miniature people is,,,they are sharing photos of their rescue, with a signature filled with world and national champions. To me,,,THAT is a horseman/women.

Thank you all so much for helping CMHR and for giving some wonderful horses a wonderful home!

Did you ever notice how when a rescue horse is shown after several months in their new home, they are always smiling in the picture? Really

This has been quite a day here!!! I will send each and every one a thank you note individually but I just wanted to say on the forum******** I would also like to thank Mary Lou for letting us do this every year
default_aktion033.gif
, Carolyn for all your hard work and making me go to the mailbox every day.
default_aktion033.gif
To all of you that help us each year by donating to the $3.00 MISSION OF THANKS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!

The first person that says they "claim it" here in this thread and sends $15 to CMHR (marked show bow) gets one of my show bows! There is a choice of 9 colors!

Black

Blue

Turquiose

Red

Fushia

Green

Navy (pictured)

Gold

Silver

11814_1.jpg

Money sent. It didn't work like the first time, but I got the money through, I think. If something went wrong and you did not get it, let me know.

Angie

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Gini, I just KNOW our first day total is one of the best,,,,,,,,soooooo,,,,,,,what do we got????

Very very pleased with the Mission Members, I think it makes it easier for many to maybe give a little more through the year.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!

It is going to be a great year for some lucky horses because we all happen to know some awesome folks!
default_smile.png

What I love about all of these folks. Proudly showing and sharing us their rescues. These horses are so very lucky, but,,,what says the most to me about these wonderful miniature people is,,,they are sharing photos of their rescue, with a signature filled with world and national champions. To me,,,THAT is a horseman/women.

Thank you all so much for helping CMHR and for giving some wonderful horses a wonderful home!

Did you ever notice how when a rescue horse is shown after several months in their new home, they are always smiling in the picture? Really

You said this beautifully Carolyn! People that have National Champions and rescues.
default_biggrin.png
I am often asked how I can breed and rescue............well that is a really easy question for me to answer. I breed the best and rescue the ones that fall into bad situations. It makes me feel great on both ends!
default_yes.gif

I am overwhelmed with happiness over the generosity and boy do I LOVE to see all the photos of the CMHR horses in their loving, caring homes.
default_aktion033.gif
default_smile.png

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Carolyn Ya really want to know huh?

Drum rolllllllllll Please

$340.00

The "BEST EVER" for a first day $3.00 Mission. Thank you all so much. Remember even a dollar counts in helping these little ones. With so many in the care and vet bills are high. Thank you again for helping us each year Carolyn (Frankie) has the Mission of Thanks.

Thanks Angie for giving $15 and getting the show bow I donated!
default_aktion033.gif

I'll look and see what else I may have!
default_yes.gif

That's an awesome total!!! I'll be sending in some too soon!

Oh my goodness!!

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

That is an awesome total!!!! Thank you all so very very very much!!

The first week is always the slowest, but may not be able to say that this time.

Lets see,,,3 week mission, times 7 days a week, times $340,,,uh, mmm, carry the 2,,,well that is going to add up to a new mission total!!!

And stop thanking me, I don't do a dang thing except type/talk. The work is done by a 100 others out in the field, investigating, transporting, fostering, caring for, doing paperwork, paying bills and so many other things.

The one talent I do have is talking, I'm just sharing it. Even though many may not call it a talent.
default_smile.png

Thanks Gini!!!! Any snow yet????

They say it will snow in the desert this weekend... Ya believe that?? LOL You have an e-mail with something for the mission.

Any and all donations are being accepted. This one came today.....

The snow picture will come this weekend...

Do you live in a caring community?

Well, we would like to see who lives in the most caring community.

This is how we'll do it. It first needs to have you involved. You need to make up a can, like many you see at registers, and place them at a feed store or two in your town. Explain to the manager what it is for and that our mission only runs through Thanksgiving. Most will do it if they know you buy your feed there.
default_smile.png

Decorate up your can, or bucket, or whatever and take a picture. Post it here and the winner for the best donation can will receive $20 to the CMHR Store. They have lots of nice things. You might want to go to the CMHR website to get some ideas how to decorate your can. Cans must be posted on this thread by Sunday at midnight to be eligable for the $20. Myself and CMHR members will be the judges.

Maybe your store won't let you put it on a register, but maybe let you sit out one day and ask for donations during a bake sale you'll have too.
default_smile.png
Just an idea.

So, lets see who has the most caring community when it comes to horses!!

Every bit helps, so this could help in a whole lot of ways!!!!!!

The person who raises the most money from their community will also receive $20 to the CMHR Store. That dollar amount needs to be posted Weds. night before thanksgiving.

So lets see your can!!!!!!

Did we get any new mission members today??? How to become a mission member is on page 1, as well as where and how to donate to our $3 Mission of Thanks.

Things are bad just about everywhere, but at this time of year, we all have something to be thankful for. Show your thanks by sharing!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back