new mare Rosie due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's a pregnant mare if ever I saw one! Just be patient, she will have her baby when she's ready - keep watching closely and dont let her catch you out, the girls love to catch us out if they can.
default_yes.gif

Did you have a good trip?

Yeah aha
default_smile.png
doesn't seem like she "dropped" yet.. her utters are filling up quick! Her bum is twitching lol . don't know

If thats a sing there..

Oh and it was nice and sunny during the trip
default_smile.png
but glad to be back home

It means she's keeping you entertained!!!! LOL

She's doing just fine.....welcome to the waiting! Glad your trip was fun, but as Anna said, keep your eyes on her. She needs to move that baby a bit more forward of center, but a few good rolls can accomplish that in no time. How about a picture of her standing at the back end, looking down her sides, so we can see how baby is riding?

She is really nicely elongated, baby looks to be forward of center in most of the pictures, she's not quite slab-sided (but not really wide either) and although her udder could use some more filling, that can happen very quickly. I'm hoping she'll not make you wait much longer, as these final changes can happen VERY quickly, and it would be so nice to have time to play with that little one over the long weekend! Praying for an uneventful foaling of a healthy little one, for you!

She's moving ahead nicely. I see the udder has filled a bit more, and those nipples are starting to separate nicely. Won't be long now~!! COME ON ROSIE!!

Grr come on darn Rosie!! Due any day only been a week and a half -.- still nothing although for a few days now she's been having clear fluides out of her bum area. .gave her a bath fo try and increase her from rolling aha !! She lays down to sleep witch is ok I guess
default_smile.png
hopefully foal soon...

20140526_182739.jpg

20140526_182703.jpg

Latest posts

Back