new mare Rosie due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby is definitely laying WIDE, so some good rolling should be coming up in your near future!

Here she is this morning
default_smile.png

20140519_074123.jpg

20140519_073954.jpg

20140519_073911.jpg

I have my parents lol! But there going camping :/ trying to convince them to stay home. . If she progresses over night im gonna stay home
default_smile.png

Yes whatever you do dont leave her without an experienced person who can be trusted to watch 24/7 now that she's that close to foaling - just not worth the risk!

Plus she and the foal will want careful watching for several days after foaling with the mushy feeds and essential time outside when the weather permits, even for an hour or so, none of which can safely be left to an inexperienced person to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im out on a trip -.- mom decided to stay home at least shes watching her
default_smile.png
shes got friends down the road experienced with foaling. .. still hope she waits for me ;)

Have a good trip. I am sure you feel comfortable that your Mom can watch her for you but I do hope she waits until you get home!! I wouldn't want you to miss it!!! Best Wishes!!!

Well done to Mom for taking over the mare watch for you (Mom's are the best!!). Enjoy your trip - I hope she waits for you.
default_yes.gif

I hope she'll wait so you can be there! It's a wonderful experience to be part of!

Latest posts

Back