Need help locating other Mini owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to minis and was wanting to connect with other owners in the West Texas area. Somewhere close to Lubbock. I have one that has had ground driving and would make a good driving prospect. Does anyone close do Driving?

I'm not in Texas, but in SW Oklahoma. Just north of Quanah. About 3 hours from Lubbock. I am sure there are other mini owners closer.

Have a tip toe through these pages! http://www.lilbeginnings.com/breeders/

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Julie,
default_saludando.gif
I do believe we have met. How are things going? April Wind is doing great and has two others to keep her company.
default_aktion033.gif

The breeders that I have found have been at least a 5 hr drive from me
default_sad.png
. I'm not saying there aren't any close, I just haven't found them. Julie is not quite that far, but as she said I'm sure that have got to be some closer. Thank you for your replies.

Hazel? I wondered if this were you.
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Are you feeling any baby kicks from April Wind's belly yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, Julie. Tho I can see a marked difference in the size of her. She has settled in here really nice and each day I go out and work/play with her. April doesn't mind the belly rubs at all.
default_biggrin.png

Hi there! After years of riding horses, I got my first miniature last year around Easter time. I am thinking about training him to drive and I live in the super flat area called Lubbock! :D I would love to meet up with you sometime when you are in town or when I head out your way. I travel a lot and am usually headed toward Abilene. I always want to stop at that beautiful park in Post with my 3 kids. Maybe you could be my reason!

Here is a low quality picture of my horse and kids from this summer.
10348813_10201951994351503_6039790035434824590_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back