Nationals pictures..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Here's a few of our nationals pictures. All three got at least top ten. Took 2 others who got Top ten but ordered the pictures recently online so they aren't here yet.

First is Ten Ls Spirits Rowdy Cowboy. 25.50" Jr stallion. Nationals was actually the first show he actually stood still at for over half a minute. I don't think he's going to grow much more. He's still wearing a weanling halter and hasn't grown all summer. It was last minute that we decided to take him to nationals though. He had blown up so much and was just too fat, but he was accidently brought out with the rest of the horses so we decided to put him on the trailer anyways.
default_biggrin.png

He got Top Ten out of 20 something against some horses that towered over him.

cowboy.jpg

And this is Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q a 3 year old 35" stallion. He drives as well but wasn't ready for nationals. He got a Reserve, Top Five, and Top Ten.

scan0001-9.jpg

scan0004-4.jpg

Ten Ls Splendors Silhouette- yearling under filly. She got a Top Ten as well. This picture doesn't really show her off that great though. Messed up on her class, didn't know it was in the morning so had to rush to get her ready. There's another picture under of her from home also

scan0006-3.jpg

silhouette011-1.jpg

And these pictures were taken the day after nationals of our stallion. He's been gone since January so took a bunch of pictures of him.
default_smile.png

qu008.jpg

qu012-1.jpg

qsmall1.jpg

The horses are all just being horses out in the field now

field041.jpg

goldie064-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful Julie!!

Congratulations to you and Laura, they all look wonderful!
default_smile.png

I really really like your filly btw!

Thanks, she's a nice filly and shows really well. She just needs to learn that everything/everyone is not out to get her.
default_rolleyes.gif
Don't know why she acts like that, she's buddies with another filly who is really outgoing so she's learning a lot from her.

Beautiful pictures & Congrats on your wins
default_smile.png
)

Isn't it great to have them home and just being horses?!
default_smile.png
)

Enjoy the winter!

~Sandy

That sure is a nice set of horses! Congratulations on your results. Can't wait to see your beautiful stallion in the driving ring!

Well i have said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE YOUR HORSES!!!!

But...have never seen your stallion before..Oh My gosh!!! Wow, hes going to be something in harness.
default_yes.gif

Thanks everybody
default_smile.png

Miniaddiction, he's actually been driving for several months now, but his teeth caused a lot of problems...

Here he is in the cart though-

q2.jpg

All three of your horses are gorgeous, wow! I love that first little guy and think his weight looks just fine. Pretty pretty pretty!

Leia

I told ya Julia everyone would love your horses. I just love your horses like always
default_smile.png
I can't wait til we can show together again :D That was so much fun... Tell Q his nephew misses him LOL

Such beautiful horses!
default_yes.gif
{{HAPPY SIGHS}}
default_wub.png

Great pictures ! Love that buckskin!

Lyn

Wow beautiful horses Congrats on your placings. Your filly is going to be a great mare once she matures and your stallion is gorgeous I hope you take him to nationals next year for driving I think you would do very well. I know how that goes with teeth problems and I find that if you know that problem you should stop driving til they are fixed. I bought a gelding that was ruined forever from that. Congrats again and keep up the good work!
default_yes.gif
~Jessica

Latest posts

Back