MY NEW STALLION!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow is right! He's matured into an absolutely gorgeous stallion, congratulations Robin!

Jan

Absolutely gorgeous boy
default_wub.png

WOW!!! He is really striking! (No pun intended, LOL) His markings are so... well, different but what a nice boy!

Thank you all SO much!
default_wub.png

I'm so proud of Nort and of Muffy (all my horses)

Instead of showing, we've been concentrating on breeding better & better horses. Now I wish I could show them!

I have not been hiding him!
default_laugh.png

He's still right there on my colt page, along with his brother!

I just wish Nort & Muffy would have a filly big enough for me to keep LOL!

Pooka was a cute colt. So was his brother. As a yearling Pooka was goofy looking but still nice. Then all of a sudden this Spring............BAM! HOLY COW!
default_new_shocked.gif
He is exactly as you see him! And his brother is on track to be the same! I can't wait to see him next Spring!

LOL Charlotte! Me too! I remember when Becky had Nort showing him I asked her not to razor his nose and I know she wouldn't have anyway.
default_smile.png

Rhonda, I have "lil nort" on my desk and maybe some day I'll be lucky enough to have a lil pooka!

Shawna, Suki is his sister! :)I need new pics of my horses LOL!

Katie! I have your drawing of Nort right above the sweet one you did of Pooka and Panache! Thank you!

Thanks Parm, I was ready to keel over that day & he did well for you!

Anita, I'd love to see pics of Inky when you get time!

Lori
default_wub.png
Give Roz a kiss for me! Her lil full sister has one blue eye and is just as sweet!

Sorry I'm rambling, my horses and the forum (are my friends, my family) are my world so I'm so excited to share Pooka with you. Next to Nort, I LOVE him the most. And we almost lost him in Feb to an accident he got himself into during an ice storm. Thank God Karrel saw him out the window and we got him out of it and into the house. It was a close thing! My poor baby in shock on my dining room floor and no elect/heat in the house! But with our care, he made it! He still has big scars though.

I've heard people say that the pros "fix" the photos of these horses. I was there and on the end of the lead for a few of them, and watched Jule's & Paremela's horses get theirs and it's all the real deal! I'm SO proud to have Liz pics of his daddy Nort (thanks Becky) and now his son!

Now Jules, & Parm, HURRY UP!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin, I think it's so great to have father-son Liz pics! They are just gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your breeding program. It's working!

I'm with you on the razoring. I don't like to see large areas of pink skin razored. I'm showing three horses this year with lots of pink skinned white. I'm not razoring them and they are doing well in the show ring.
default_smile.png

Thanks Becky!
default_saludando.gif

17 years of blood, sweat & tears! Just wish *I* could take decent pics LOL!

One thing for sure, you and Charlotte groom like nobody's business!

There are scant few I would have trusted Nort to.
default_yes.gif

I remember how relieved I was that you and I were on the same page about razoring white noses! IE: EW!
default_biggrin.png

HOT DANG GOOD GOSH OH MIGHTY!!!! Now thats some boy you have there!!! W O W!!!!!!!!!!! sorry..can't write anymore..drooling

Oh my! He is just wonderful! I always admire your horses and especially love Nort. Now he is passing that "it factor" on to his kids. Woo hoo! I can't imagine how pleased you must be. This colt is something special. Congratulations on a great breeding program.

I just left Robins.....He is a flashy litle guy. And knows it too! Maybe a Husband for Ziggi next year?! We'll see! He is breath taking Robin!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

O my o my he wants to come live at my house

I love his markings

I love his sire

Congrats he is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I've waited a LONG time for this!!!

Intoducing my new stallion!

"THE POOKA"

ROKO Lotto Splash Of Perfection

Son of Nort and my mare Muffy!
default_wub.png

Keep in mind he has been out in the PASTURE for 2 years and pulled out and cleaned up. He was NOT worked or sweated AT ALL!!

AND!!!! He's only 29.75" tall!

I also have his yearling FULL brother who looks just like him! Except his pattern is different LOL! And we're expecting another full sibling next month!

I'm in HEAVEN!

Ok, here he is!
default_wub.png

010ok_002_27.jpg

010ok_002_12.jpg

010ok_002_18.jpg

website1013003.jpg

website1013005.jpg

I think Liz captured him well! (Thank you Jules!)I'm SO proud of my boy! Thanks for letting me share!

Thanks everyone!!!
default_yes.gif

I love his name too Jill!
default_wink.png

Now you see why I had to name him that!
default_wub.png

It was wonderful seeing you yesterday Theresa!

Back