MY NEW STALLION!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I've waited a LONG time for this!!!

Intoducing my new stallion!

"THE POOKA"

ROKO Lotto Splash Of Perfection

Son of Nort and my mare Muffy!
default_wub.png

Keep in mind he has been out in the PASTURE for 2 years and pulled out and cleaned up. He was NOT worked or sweated AT ALL!!

AND!!!! He's only 29.75" tall!

I also have his yearling FULL brother who looks just like him! Except his pattern is different LOL! And we're expecting another full sibling next month!

I'm in HEAVEN!

Ok, here he is!
default_wub.png

010ok_002_27.jpg

010ok_002_12.jpg

010ok_002_18.jpg

website1013003.jpg

website1013005.jpg

I think Liz captured him well! (Thank you Jules!)I'm SO proud of my boy! Thanks for letting me share!

All I can say is Wow!!! All of that in 29.75 inches???? Absolutely stunning!

WHERE have you been hiding this boy??!!! I don't remember seeing him as a baby. Breathtakingly beautiful!!!

wowzer! What a fantastic boy - he looks like he has a tuxedo on - LOL - that was my first thought. ha

You've kept him in the background until this unveiling? Has he always been with you or did you acquire him BACK from someone?

Gotta say he's the best kept secret so far! LOL

Congrats - and Liz does awesome photos always!

There he is! Finally!

Pooka really has matured into a beautiful little stallion. I think he has done his daddy proud!

When Robin says no coditioning or anything. She means it. I never worked or sweated him once while he was here before for the shoot. Just worked on halter stuff and clipped him.

Liz did an awesome job on our little shoot here. I can't wait to share the pictures of my 3 horses.
default_smile.png
Now I just gotta find the time to do it!

Holy Smokes Batman....that is one handsome boy!! And Small!! No wonder your Santas helper...you can keep a secret!! If he was in my barn you can bet your booty I'd be telling everyone!! Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

heidi

VERRRRYYYY nice!! He's gorgeous Robin!

Woo hoo!!! He has that "knock your socks off" look
default_biggrin.png

And to think he is under 30".....wow!

Congratulations, Robin
default_smile.png

OMG....where have you been keeping this little stunner, Robin????

He is VERY handsome.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Robin! He is Absolutely Fantastic. I remember him! I adored his face markings as foal and Wow look at him now.. so handsome. Don't you love it when a plan comes together? couldn't happen to a nicer person either.

He is beautiful. Do you have baby pictures of him? I would like to see what he looks like.

It is great that you have his full brother also that looks the same.

Latest posts

Back