MY NEW STALLION!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOO He is AWESOME!!!! You probably should send him to Iowa for a while!
wub.gif

WOW Robin....simply stunning...and small, he's got it all!

Wow that is awesome! Great pics. But Liz always gets some wonderful pics to keep forever! Congrats!

Yeah Robin!
aktion033.gif
I was going crazy wondering when you were going to do the "unveiling"!!! He's such a natural beauty that's for sure. And he was a pleasure to handle. Thanks for letting me do the honors at the shoot.

Congrats again. You and Karrell are rightfully proud
wub.gif
Hugs to you both.

Good thing you gave us a warning...wow
default_488.gif
even with the shades on he is loud! What a gorgeous horse and those pictures are fantastic!!
default_wub.png
What are your plans for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
What an exciting little guy! And how cool that you not only get to say that he's yours, but your breeding too!

Oh Robin he has matured into a wonderful little stallion you have a right to be so proud of him. I am honored to have his full sister in my barn and plan to breed her for the 1st time this year. He should be in a showring for sure. What a gorgeous boy in a tiny package. The pics are super.

You sure have a show stopper there.

CONGRATULATIONS on a great breeding program.
default_aktion033.gif

Conformation, size, and color
default_wub.png

WOW Robin! He is GORGEOUS!
default_wub.png
I can see why you were so excited. Congratulations to you and Karrell. You have every right to be proud.

Wow! I love him!! I can only imagine the excitement as he was born! That wonderful face, some white markings on the black and then, WOW, all white! So cool!! I so with I could have foals like that!! I guess I need a stallion with more flash. But I just love my little Levi aka Fabio, way too much!!

new_shocked.gif
thumbup.gif
please.gif
pray.gif
drool5.gif

Did I get my point across?????

He's AMAZING Robin. Would love to see him in person some time!!!!

Under 30 inches and beautiful!!!

Wow! Bet you cannot wait to see his first foals!

Talk about gorgeous!!
default_yes.gif

Robin knows horses. On her website you'll see casual snapshots of her horses, that just DON'T do them justice. I bought a Lotto filly from her and talk about REFINED!
default_wub.png
Robin doesn't show but I'll tell you what-- anyone who buys a horse from her will definitely be able to take said horse into the show ring and blow people away!

Congrats on getting pics done of the Pooka, Robin! This will help show just how nice your horses really are!
default_aktion033.gif

Oooooh My Robin. He is simply beautiful. Actually, he would be a beautiful horse even without his stunning color! And of course, the pictures are wonderful!

Congratulations to all involved.

Charlotte

p.s. and thank you for not razoring his nose! I'm not a big fan of the Rudolph look.
default_laugh.png

I remember when he was born, I told you I wanted to see pic's and you thought he was thin and didn't want to post pic's. When I saw him
wub.gif
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
I said he is beyond AWESOME, and NOT thin. Talked you into posting his picture, and everyone loved him as much as myself. Loved him even more when I saw him in real life...he is as awesome as the portrait. Always anxious to see what Nort and Muffy have, they truly do make beautiful music together. I can only dream of having one of theirs some day. For now I enjoy how happy they make you, you deserve it.

Love you (((HUGS)))

Latest posts

Back