My "Last Winter's Project"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginia

Reaction score
Hi - - thought maybe you all were snowed in and bored enough to check my "last Winter" project. I made presentation halters and a Native Arab costume for Century Farm. It was featured in the October/November issue of Miniature Horse World on pages 11, 12 and 13; and in the December issue on page 17. It's been years since I did this kind of thing for the Arabians, and it was really fun to dabble around in it again "in miniature". Here is the Century Farms website, the items are shown on the Stallion page on Bill Bailey and Century Farms Eclipse, and on the Mares page on Windhavens Mystic Lady. THIS winter I'm re-furbishing a set of pairs harness and making a leather jacket for myself. Much less stressful. Warm weather, messing with the horses and doing some gardening sounds even better.

http://www.centuryfarmhorses.com/araby.htm

Sorry to not post pictures, but I don't seem to understand how to do that. Hopefully you'll be able to check Alison's website (or look at the World on the AMHA site) if you don't get the World.

I saw the pictures in the world. You do beautiful work.

default_biggrin.png
Really neat !!

Latest posts

Back