My boys summer shave

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poodlepill

Reaction score
I posted pictures to Face Book and it says I can use this link, guess I'll see if it works here.

These are my boys, first one is my black/white pinto Bristol, he is a 36" grade gelding and trained to drive. I like the feathered feet so I left them on both
default_yes.gif
They had crazy mane's splitting down the middle so I braided them to calm them down. I left fluffy mane and forelock because I cant let go of them and I don't show anyway
default_blush.png

Bobby Socks is my Buckskin Pinto gelding, he is just about 2 years old and was fantastic for me to shave.

Almost forgot the link LOL

Thanks, I have only had them since October last year. I was really happy with the fact that they both stood pretty darn good
default_hypocrite.gif
I also bathed them first and Bristol was great, Bobby Socks moved around quite a bit. But for the shaving Bobby was excellent. Bobby Socks came from Wild Women Ranch and was shown a few times so I figure he was shaved before or at least had some training. Bristol (black/white) is not registered and was just trained to drive, and yes he is trained to drive (I drive him) but I had no idea if he was ever shaved or anything. They were both goofy around the ears so I will work on that and I do their hoof trimming.

How does their condition look? I think they look a bit pudgy? but what about muscle tone and such?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back