More kudos and thanks to the folks of Aloha Acres!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoohoo, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari

Congratulations on your awesome wins!!! Catch is one beautiful horse, I have always liked him
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Congratulations on your success, and on owning such a beautiful boy! I've enjoyed watching him this week.
default_smile.png

Jan

Good luck Tommy and Dawn at Nationals and also to everyone on the Forum who is going and competing.

Joyce

Hello,

I also flew down from Canada and was able to watch my Most favorite horse in "person". I LOVE your horse and it was like see a superstar for me! His colour is even more OUTSTANDING when you see him up close and personal!

Congrats on your success!!!

Lisa

Thank you everybody for sharing our joy of Catch's recent AMHR National accomplishments and for those who went through the extra effort to come see Catch in person. Boy, it sure looks like he's the popular one and we couldn’t be more pleased with all the excitment he generates.

He still takes my breath away!

Hope to see many of you at the World soon!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree that photos just do not do this horse justice- not to say that the photos are bad, but when you see him in person- he is just breathtaking and unbelievable! I saw him for the first time last year at Nationals from across the ring..... and there is NO mistake who he is, and he will make you stop and stare- you just can't help it!

Congrats again!!!!!

So can we hope for a rerun at Worlds???!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo....I was rooting for you guys the whole time. I just love little Catch so I can't think of anyone else out there who deserves this win. Congrats Tommy and Dawn!!!

WOW he looked GREAT!!! WHAT an accomplishement! How exciting to have a stallion of your own breeding do SO well!

Congratulations!

Andrea

HUGE congratulations, Dawn and Tommy!!! I saw Catch showing some on the video feed and he looked awesome!!!

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Back