More kudos and thanks to the folks of Aloha Acres!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
We can't begin to express how proud and grateful we are of Lee, Kirby, and Josh, and the folks of Aloha Acres. All of you are incredible and the amount of work and effort you put into our horses just blows me away!

We never dreamed our little pride and joy appy stallion “Catch” would ever make it this far, but on Monday, Catch and my husband Tommy won 2008 National Champion Amateur Senior Halter Stallion in the under division with 29 in the class! The picture below is one I snapped of Catch and Tommy on Monday.

[SIZE=18pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka CATCH[/SIZE]

08nationalscatchtommy.jpg

If that wasn’t enough, yesterday we received a call from Kirby that Catch had just won 2008 AMHR Open National Halter Champion Senior Stallion under with 23 in the class and then won the NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION SENIOR STALLION class after that! Kirby then called about a half hour later that Catch had won the Multi Color under division with 34 in the class! We needed to fly home on Tuesday, so I don't have photos of Catch and Lee's win in open and his Grand, but will post them once I get them. GO SPOTS!

I’m still in shock and awe of this entire week!

Congratulations, huge hugs, and kudos to Lee Crutchfield, Kirby Jones, Josh Tibbs of Aloha Acres and to my husband Tommy Thompson of Lost Spoke Ranch for bringing these remarkable titles home with Catch.

What an incredible Nationals, not only for us, but for so many we know...CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching it on line yesterday, Dawn, and was SOOOO happy for you and Tommy!! :)))

Susan O.

I'm sorry that Gary and I missed you and Catch at Nationals. We made such a quick trip and it is soooo big. Congrats on your beautiful boy.
default_firstprize.gif
Hope to see you again in Florida soon.

Congratulations Dawn and Tommy on Catch's National success! Lee, Kirby and Josh do such a spectacular job presenting all of their horses.

See you in a couple weeks at Worlds!

Congrats on your wins, Tommy and Dawn!!! That is so awesome and must fill you with so much pride. He looks better than ever under the care of the Aloha team. I watched him win yesterday and was so happy for you.
default_firstprize.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_saludando.gif
I know how hard you all have worked for this moment, it is one to treasure!

Tommy & Dawn,

Who would have ever thunk it?!!! You guys are so nice and fun, and I am SO happy that you have these honors. You guys have really worked at getting this far, and it has now paid off! All I can say is AWESOME! And yes, GO SPOTS!!!!

I saw that you guys and Catch went National Champion in the one stallion class and was going to post a HUGE CONGRATS to you but thought I'd wait until you shared the news!!!
default_yes.gif

You have no idea how excited I was to see that an appy won, and for it to be Catch, who has been a favorite of mine was even better!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Catch looked amazing and this win couldn't have happened to two nicer people. It was fun to see the joy and excitement on your faces! I'm glad I got to be a part of that dream. Congrats to you both!!!

Congratulations to Dawn, Tommy and the Aloha Training crew!!!
default_aktion033.gif

That is AWESOME Dawn and Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have worked long and hard and it is a wonderfully thing to see!!!!Congrats!

Seems like your Catch gets better every year! Congratulations on a phenomenal win and a phenomenal horse!

Catch is a gorgeous animal and you guys seem so very nice. It just couldn't have happened for better "family!" Horses are family, right???
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on all of your wins!!!! I can't help but smile reading your post..... Your excitement is contagious!!! I saw Catch at Eastern Regionals, and he is such a beautiful horse..... Lee, Kirby, and Josh have him looking fantastic..... He is certainly in good hands!

Congratulations again, and I hope to meet you at Worlds!

default_wub.png
My OH My...I watched so much of the shows I started seeings spots...No wait...it was "CATCH"...mmmmm!
default_wacko.png

Congratulations on some major wins!!
default_smile.png
I can "hear" the excitement in your post! I've always liked Catch!

Latest posts

Back