RHA Splash Of Curry - Res National Grand Champion Stallion Over

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I can't tell you how thrilled I am with our placing with our Jr Stallion over. RHA Splash Of Curry won National Grand Champion Jr Stallion over. Now on to the Grand class tonight. I know we are against tough sr stallions, but at least we are invited. He was shown by James Walsh of RHA Training and he did the best anyone could have done. We can't thank him enough. Pictures later but thanks to everyone who helped us get him here.

Update: RHA Splash Of Curry - 2011 Reserve National Grand Champion Stallion, Over. Handled by James Walsh again, conditioned by Samantha Phipps, a total team effort. Thank you everyone, I can't believe how blessed we are.

Incredible photo by Amie Anderson

294831_10150383457982474_671252473_10032507_1340524351_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
I was watching that class (just happened to have a moment when it was on) and, even in a class of some very very nice horses, it was a well deserved win. Congratulations!

I saw the class Karen, and his open class before it, and he was spendidly shown by James! Such a beautiful stallion. All of you involved should be exetremely pleased.
default_aktion033.gif
What a thrill it must have been to see in person.

default_aktion033.gif
:HappyBounce:ThumbUp:FirstPrize

MAJOR CONGRATS to you!! He is such a lovely horse and you guys have done such a wonderful job with him!!

Can't wait to see the photos and will be watching tonight!!

Congrats!! Just saw Splash of Curry get Reserve!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

OMG! How exciting! I can't watch as I only have dial up. Congratulations, and good luck! Buy James some fried chicken wings, he loves them, and will appreciate it. "Terry"

I didn't get to see the Grand class, but how darn exciting!!! Congratulations to all of you. Such a wonderful team effort!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you all, its the next morning and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I am so humbled by the fact that our horse has won such a great title. We couldn't have done it without the help of a lot of people. First to Pam Walsh of Rocking Horse Acres for letting us have this wonderful horse, to Dr. Cheryl Powell for saving his life as a weanling, without her he wouldn't even be here. To Samantha who worked hard to make him into a show horse and finally to James Walsh, who without him Tyler might not have shined so bright. So now we make the 1100 mile trip home, settle in for the winter and decide what to do next year. Driving is an option for Tyler, but we will see. Again, thank you all for you kind comments, I am still walking on air.

AMHR 2011 RESERVE NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION STALLION - OVER

RHA SPLASH OF CURRY

Sired by Royal Splish Splash owned by Jum Curry and out of Currys Northern Rose owned by Rocking Horse Acres.

tylernat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How awesome for you. His sire is a gorgeous horse - Splash has put some fantastic foals out there for Jim. He must be tickled to see another one do so well at Nationals.

Congratulations Karen!

Latest posts

Back