Moments that make me proud.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Two years ago I was able to share with everyone here, the joy and thrill of my beautiful stallion winning the title of National Reserve Grand Champion Over. He was also National Reserve Champion Jr Stallion over. I couldn't have been more proud of my horse and my daughter, who spent the year fitting and training Tyler. I am still on cloud nine, even two years later. But now I am even more proud because I was able to share Tyler's first foal in Jan of this year. Last week that baby, who is now a weanling and he been gelded,( because we love geldings.), stood in the same spot as his sire did two years ago after he won National Champion Weanling Gelding over, this time with my daughter showing him. He is owned by Lucky Trails Farm and they were wonderful in letting her take him in the ring. It was really a wonderful day for me, my stallion is now a National Champion sire. Sometimes dreams do come true. Thank you all for letting me share. I am just so happy for all involved with these horses.

This is Tyler 2 years ago ( RHA Splash Of Curry)

TylerNGC.jpg

Not a great picture but this is TJ winning his class (Tyler's Premier Edition Of LTF)

TJNatchampsm.jpg

Fantastic! Both horses are so beautiful. Congrats on your success.

Oh how fabulous!! Many congratulations to all concerned!

that is so wonderful! congratulations!!
default_firstprize.gif

Congrats! I was watching and knew he looked familiar. Beautiful sire and beautiful colt!

Wow! He's the spitting image of his dad! Congrats!

He Looked WONDERFUL
default_smile.png
It was great to see Tyler's foals in the ring so quickly after he had shown, and looking so much like him.
default_smile.png

Thank you all, I am very happy with Tyler and his babies. In addition to TJ, there are two fillies that look just like them. Tyler really passed on the white face, four white legs and eye liner on his babies. I think there are only two due next year, so it will be exciting to see if he continues to pass on his traits.

Latest posts

Back