Missy **COLT** 5/5 , Joint ill - Keep him in your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this little colt. He's so refined and looks just like a more colorful version of his sire, Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive. Excuse the poor picture. Hard to get a decent picture of a horse in a stall! I hope to have him out tomorrow and will take more pics.

Love his markings and a bonus is his right eye is blue and I think his left eye is partial blue. Just what I wanted. Tobiano + Splash.
default_smile.png

Meet Redrock Storm Warning.

Storm Warning.jpg

Another mare coming right along! Britt Helm Simply Love Chant has a big, full udder this morning. She is a daughter of AMHA National Grand Champion Jr Stallion, Britt Helm Grand Illusion. Love Chant is a 30" solid black mare, very typey and refined. I have leased her for breeding and she's not pictured on my website. She is in foal to Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive and that foal should be another stunner.

I will take udder pictures of her this morning.

Oooo another mare to oggle. But we do need more pics of your new boy too. No fair to keep us waiting or begging
default_impatient.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of Love Chant's udder from this morning. Looking pretty impressive! It's gone down some since she's been turned out today, but I bet she foals this week.

Love Chant udder2.jpg

Love Chabt udder3.jpg

I need to get some new pictures of Storm Warning and I'll post them when I do. Beautiful day here today so he and his mom are enjoying some outside time in the sun.

Udder is looking really good and she doesnt look like a wide load. I am going to guess a filly by the weekend

I love this little colt. He's so refined and looks just like a more colorful version of his sire, Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive. Excuse the poor picture. Hard to get a decent picture of a horse in a stall! I hope to have him out tomorrow and will take more pics.

Love his markings and a bonus is his right eye is blue and I think his left eye is partial blue. Just what I wanted. Tobiano + Splash.
default_smile.png

Meet Redrock Storm Warning.
He is awesome, congratulations! Love everything about him!

Here's a picture of Storm Warning from today. I love his refinement, color and conformation!

Storm Warning 4-16.jpg

Thanks everybody. I'm really pleased with Storm Warning.
default_smile.png

Love Chant seems to have the same issues Charlotte's mares are having. She had a really large udder yesterday morning that I posted pictures of and now it's gone way down. Weird...... She's not looking too foaly at the moment.

Latest posts

Back