Missy **COLT** 5/5 , Joint ill - Keep him in your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!
default_thumbup.gif

default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
Not long now
default_thumbup.gif
Can you take a pic of her from the side so we can see where baby is sitting?
default_please.gif

Becky thinks she is ready to go and big storms coming in. Now how do you get a preg mare down into the storm cellar?

Just Magic now has a hard, tight udder. She is back in the barn in her stall under camera. I dont' have any new pictures, but her udder says she is ready.

Severe storms approaching the Oklahoma City area now including storms with baseball to softball size hail and rotation. Great day to foal! NOT! I just cleaned out my storm shelter and hope I don't have to use it.

I will keep everybody updated. Pray for a good delivery and no severe weather here!

Will say a prayer for all of you and you wont see too much of the storm and maybe Just Magic will have her baby in the stable and not in the storm shelter

I too am sending prayers that she foals safely and the storm misses you.

Just Magic had a bay pinto colt at 5:50 this morning. Handsome boy! No pictures yet, but will try to get some later. I'm going to be gone most of the day, but I'll try to post pics later.

Loud colored colt and I think he has one blue eye. Interesting delivery and I will explain later. Between storms, the mare sleeping and beeping and the tornado sirens going, not much sleep here!

Congratulations on your new colt! So happy he arrived safely between storms! I'll be watching for updates and pictures!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
That's wonderful news
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I can't wait for pics and to hear all about it. Congratulations and welcome to the world little one.

Delighted to hear that she foaled and all is well. Sounds like a great story though. Cant wait to hear all about it and see some pics.

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Many many congrats!! Sounds like you had an interesting night. Cant wait for the full story, but in the meantime, stay safe!!

Latest posts

Back