Missy **COLT** 5/5 , Joint ill - Keep him in your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She had a big udder this morning, but it went down some during the day. So, still waiting. Each day is a day closer.
default_smile.png

And yet, still waiting. 319 days today. She's probably waiting for the stormy weather predicted for later this week. I won't know whether to run to the barn or run to my storm shelter!

You're right, Diane. The barn is where I'd go.
default_smile.png

Just Magic has a full, firm udder this morning. Now, to see if it stays that way through the day, or goes down. It shouldn't be a whole lot longer now.
default_yes.gif

Wow, the pictures of the udder changes is great! This thread is helpful for me dealing with my first maiden mare (Snowball). She has just began to bag up, so hopefully she progresses like that! Thanks for posting those!

How exciting Becky
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I can't wait to see how much shopping she does today
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

can't wait to see new pictures of progress!

I thought Just Magic's udder was full yesterday, but it's even more so this morning. It went down some yesterday during the day, but reappeared bigger yet overnight. So, another day of watching and waiting to see what she does. She's 321 days today.

Sounds like she's making real progress, Becky! Will be watching for updates on her............and pictures! LOL

Still no exciting news. I was hoping for significant progress today from her udder this morning, but it's gone down some this afternoon. And so I wait......

She's waiting until we have some really stormy weather predicted this weekend, I just know it.

She's leaking a little milk this morning as one teat had a bit of 'crust' on the end. Her udder is really full, but I expect it to tighten before foaling. I'll take a picture of it this morning before I turn her out. So, she's still getting closer.....
default_smile.png

Here are new udder pics made this morning 4/13. Gotta be getting close!

Note the little bit of 'crusty' wax on the left teat.

Just Magic Udder 4-13.jpg

Just Magic Udder 4-13-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back