MHCO award banquet and meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Walt and I had a great time in Canada at the MHCO award Banquet and club meeting. We arrived for the award part of the Banquet and congratulations to everyone that got awards. What a warm welcome we received and finally got to put faces with names. and see old friends. The trip to Canada and back to the States was beautiful through the lovely fall coutryside. Thanks for the warm welcome and congratulations to all on a great club. Walt and Frannie Filipowicz.

It was nice to finally meet you both. I have seen you around on the forum and heard many nice things about you both.
default_smile.png
Hopefully, we will meet again soon. I also must say that it was very nice of you both to make the trek to Ontario to attend the meeting.

It was WONDERFUL to have you! I wish we could have chatted more... but you have to love "bathroom" talk still
default_laugh.png
I look forward to seeing you both next year.. Till then, have a nice winter. Brrr..
default_rolleyes.gif

It was WONDERFUL to have you! I wish we could have chatted more... but you have to love "bathroom" talk still
default_laugh.png
I look forward to seeing you both next year.. Till then, have a nice winter. Brrr..
default_rolleyes.gif
Desiree - What is it with you and bathrooms LOL

Glad everyone had a great time
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

It was great to see you again, too bad there wasn't more time to chat. See you next year at the shows
default_biggrin.png
Thank you for making the long trek to Ontario and agreeing to sponsor the youth class for all 4 shows, that was wonderful of you.
default_wub.png

Yvonne

It was really nice to have you and Walt, just a couple of our several international members, there Fran! I am really excited about your proposal regarding a cross border relationship with your Bluewater Mini club!!! I think it will be beneficial to both our clubs.

Latest posts

Back