Broke down in Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Walt and I attended the Miniature Horse Club Of Ontario banquet again this year which we are members of. . Just a few blocks away our truck made a loud bang noise. Much thanks to Samantha Betts and Strachen Edwards for making arrangements to have it towed somewhere to be looked at. Lori Rafter was kind enough to drive us home from Orangeville Ontario to Yale Michigan. Many members of the club have called and emailed us to make sure we got home and what way they could help us. We are awaiting information as to what is wrong with the truck. I want to thank all of the MHCO members for their concern and what a great banquet and meeting it was. We encourage all to look at thier website and to look at the new club that also is starting in Canada called Ontario Small Equine Show Association. What great people in both of these clubs and when we get lost which is often the Canadians are so kind to show or give us directions. Thanks again Walt and Frannie Filipowicz

It's so great to have other horse people stop and help when you need them, God Bless all who helped you!
default_aktion033.gif

So grateful to hear from you, I'm glad you made it home safely. Joe and I were so worried about you guys. You really were in the best of hands though. It really was wonderful seeing you, you are so great to the AMHR members in Ontario and have such great ideas. Hoping the truck is a simple fix... Sending many prayers.

Of course I had to give you a ride home Frannie - it was the perfect excuse to visit with our Jessie's little girls, Patience, Katie and of course the gorgeous ME. Also gave me the chance to check up on Mickey's kittens and give her an update. Only too glad to help you out after all you have done for us. Everything crossed that the truck is an easy and inexpensive fix!!!

Back